Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HAD Driveshafts: Sa-Weet!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by madmike, Jan 23, 2007.

1. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

I haven't posted here for quite some time, I just lurk every now and then. I ordered a new front and rear driveshaft for my truck from High Angle Driveline, because I recently installed a doubler set-up.

Jess was very helpful, asked me a lot of questions about the vehicle, and made sure I knew what I was getting, and to what spec's he had to provide the shafts. The shafts were built correctly, provided in a timely manner (even during the holidays!), and packaged very well. I also installed the 1410 U-bolt style yoke at the 14bff, which he went into great detail on explaining how to do that.

All my stuff is held together with 1410's now, should hold up to big block power and 38's now! Although a little pricey, you get what you pay for, and this guy is great to deal with!

Also, thanks to my friend Jerry, aka JK5, for help with the 1410 yoke install! A righteous dude! Get that buggy done, Jerry, I'm almost ready!

2. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

Nice, ya Jess over at HAD is a great guy to deal with!

3. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

X2, Just got my new front shaft from him after the holidays. Kick ass product like always.