Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Had to do some rock stacking to make it....pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75k5, Nov 23, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

David and I took the rental out this morning and had to concure a nasty level 8 curb, we tried using the throttle, but we just could not get the momentum with the HEMI, next we tried a quick throttle and bump...no luck

finally while looking for our starbucks in one of the 36 cup holders we found a little butten that said 4x4, so we decided the the curb needed some extra effort...

and I must say, after we turned the knob do-hicky, she almoast made it,

then as david looked for his seat warmer butten he found out said it also had a 4x4 low. Then while I was spotting I realized our approach angle was just going to tag the class 8 rated obstacle, and are departure was really close...

We opted to use the strap but we forgot to ask where our slide in reciver and pintle hitch for the front mount,I will have to talk to the rental place for leaving that info out.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

well we had just one last resort, a all out throttle atempt or some creative rock stacking....I think the pics say it all!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more adventures to come! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I just see red x's /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Thats some hardcore curb wheelin there /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

What pics , I have no blocks here at work , they just don't show anything . Yet anywhere else on the net shows , and pics in other posts show . I wanna see what ya'll got caught up in again /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifnice looks like fun, i just hope you all made it home safe, and next time be shure to carry spares /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. James670X

James670X 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Yeah that's all fine and dandy, but I think you forgot to address the most important question did the coffee make it?

7. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Nice flex /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

that looks like robs area... but since you both live in gilbert.... i dunno...
    hope you got the insurance for the thing... knowing you ya might need it... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    grant

9. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I can see the pics now , and no offense Shawn , but those are ugly , hemi or not /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

11. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

I think there is a large possibility that this car, minivan or whatever it is will roll on it's back and play dead as soon as it finds out whos behind the wheel /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

12. dave_90_blazer

dave_90_blazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think there is a large possibility that this car, minivan or whatever it is will roll on it's back and play dead as soon as it finds out whos behind the wheel /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

if you were nmot being sarcastic, that is a new Dodge Durango

13. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

All is fun in curb krawlin until you spill the groceries. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

14. fordcummins1

fordcummins1 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that

15. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Be sure to replace the rocks where you got them, the next curb climber might not need them and resent the assist. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

typical responce.....but exspected /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

anyways....

ya the durango is a pile, seriously this thing feels like a boxed up minivan, and is to pushy on being modern and refined. It takes off real nnice, but I hate feeling like I am driving a minivan on drugs...and the front is ugly!

coffie made it...and a can of soup rolled out of its bag /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Shawn,

If you lost your driver's license indefinitely, I wouldn't feel bad for you at all. You're quite possibly THE most attention whoring destructive driver on the road.