Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Had to order one

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] It's going to go on the wall above my computer desk. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The server called. It would like a refund for services rendered in a substandard fashion. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG] It's going to go on the wall above my computer desk. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

See my replys about being anal over spelling. It all boils down to a infeariorty complex. People point out faults in others to distract from thier own. Trust me, once y'all stop sweating the petty, you'll live a much happier life. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It's more like a superiority complex. Considering I write stuff all the time that is looked at by other people and my work is a reflection of myself as a human being, I take great pride in my work /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    It's more like a superiority complex. Considering I write stuff all the time that is looked at by other people and my work is a reflection of myself as a human being, I take great pride in my work /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] But that wouldn't be a reason to point out others misspellings. Pointing out faults in others is a sign of a infeariorty complex. It's how some people try to feel better about themselves by making others look bad. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Those signs are misprinted. I actually feel bad because some people lack spelling skills. By the way, it's inferiority /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

you know its funny- part of the application process to work for me- requires a "essay" completed by the applicant on "why they are the right person for the job"....

the more words that are spelled wrong- the farther down the interview list they go......

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    It's how some people try to feel better about themselves by making others look bad.

[/ QUOTE ] NO,not trying to make you look bad, trying to help you spell past a 3rd grade level.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Damn coming down a bit harsh.

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

this from a guy who sells dead baby jokes.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

hahaha baby jokes are a victimless crime! besides I think that joke got yanked, I never saw it after I posted it.

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Those signs are misprinted. I actually feel bad because some people lack spelling skills. By the way, it's inferiority /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Try to understand where I'm comming from. I'm not saying you shouldn't be proud to be able to spell correctly, hell, with so little going on for you, you need to be proud of something, nomatter if it's somethinng as petty as spelling. What I AM saying is this; Even though I can do some things better then other people, I don't go around pointing out thier misstakes. I have no reson to. I feel good about who I am. So what if my spelling suck, or that I'm over wieght, or that someone has something better then what I have ??? None of that sh*t matters. I'm happy being who I am. I'm no better then anyone else, and no one else is better then I am. Once you accept yourself for who you are, you'll feel better about yourself. Tell yourself whatever you want, but truth is truth. Another thing that has helped me is that I don't care what anyone thinks of me !!!! I used too worry about what people would say about me. I came to relise it was pointless. Not everybody will like me all the time. So why should I go out of my way to try too make everybody else happy ??? **** that, you'll drive yourself bugshit worrying about what other people will think or say about you. That leaves yourself open to get your feeling hurt, by some smartass comment. Say what ya will, but it doesn't bother me becouse I don't care what anyone think about me. I'm happy with who I am. Nothing so petty as spelling means jackshit to me. Aslong as it's good enough for y'all to understand what I'm saying, that's good enough !! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    It's how some people try to feel better about themselves by making others look bad.

[/ QUOTE ] NO,not trying to make you look bad, trying to help you spell past a 3rd grade level.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Okay, 3rd grade level. Like spelling means anything ??? It's clear y'all know what I'm saying. So why cry about something as petty as spelling. Really, I don't care if I misspell something as long as y'all understand what I'm saying. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

16. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Cheese sauce! Whats WoNg with you guIs? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Are you goWinG to Cik the 3 legId dog after Scool Two!? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

The clock is nice also.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Don't feel bad dood. CK5 forgot to put numbers on the clock and I don't see anyone knocking them for it. Maybe instead of numbers it should have pictures of bottles of beer. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't feel bad dood. CK5 forgot to put numbers on the clock and I don't see anyone knocking them for it. Maybe instead of numbers it should have pictures of bottles of beer. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I don't feel bad. I'm just having fun giving some people chit man. It's fun playing around here in OT.

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif