Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HAHA funny!. who does printing?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Grim-Reaper, Aug 17, 2000.

1. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

whooooops! I did it wrong.

L8r,

.Riz.

4. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

Sorry guys, but I can't laugh. I live in SoCal and those ugly, annoying, slow, little sh##s are everwhere. It's to a point where it pisses you off just seeing them. I can't wait until these little punks realize their pieces of crap are just that and this riduculious trend goes away.

5. Canuck

Canuck 1/2 ton status

That is a great citation. The trend seems to be everywhere. They all think they have the fastest cars. Sorta like the 5.0 litre Mustangs.

Canuck

Go Wide or Stay @ Home

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Good one Grim. Same thing in Portland.......lots of fart bag cars. And thankfully tons of BIG 4x4's here......

<font color=black>'79 K5 - 406 w/IROC TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>http:// www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

OH BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I going to have fun around town with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(evil laugh)!!!!!!!!

Every weekend, young clowns from the city make the drive out to our lovely mountain community with the sole intent on screaming down main street, and butting in at four-way stops. This ticket will provide me with endless hours of summer fun!! Of course, the front end of the Blazer 6 inches behind the little fag boy's rear window works just as well.........

8. James

James 1/2 ton status

Talldog,
    I agree with ya 100% from the S.F. Valley and nothing irritates me more than hearing a little 4 banger civic lawnmower sounding piece of sh@t bumping rap music with a 110 lb. 16yr old kid driving like a nascar racer around town . Makes me want to go postal every time I see one. Thank God for the k5. Love driving up on the bumper at red lights(hehehe) especially at night!. Problem is. Those stinking cars are faaaaaast!
    Peace
    James

9. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

Fast? What's your definition of fast? I learned how to drive in a Camaro. They might seem fast when you're in a rig three times heavier than their's, but it's all relative. My old man's current ride is a 97 LTI Z28, this is my dad's car! Why is it that when I cruise out in the Z28 the only looks I get are from chicks? Why is it that these little punks don't even bother to look? You'll love this, we recently had the car painted and I intentionally told my dad NOT to put the Z28 badges back on the car! Total sleeper, "badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges"! A couple of fools have already fallen for it!
    Bottomline, it's still a civic! Doesn't matter what you do to it (civic, accord, etc..) you can't change it's origin! They're still little econo-box pieces of crap, and most of what they do to them is TACKY!!! Orange metal flake paint jobs, stock steel wheels, painted interiors, it's disgusting. I saw one yesterday that the body work was so wavy, it looked like I was looking at the ocean, terrible work! 98% of these guys don't know how to get a body panel straight! The irony of it is when they grow up, they'll look back and be embarrassed of their ugly little creations, and not proud like I am!

10. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

11. Canuck

Canuck 1/2 ton status

Now that's a good web page. Now this person really hates rice rockets.

Canuck

Go Wide or Stay @ Home

12. loudandproud

loudandproud 1/2 ton status

I like catching up to those little things and blowing by them and showing them what a real exhaust sounds like. My exhaust sticks out the side behind my back tires, and it points right into their rolled down windows, so its fun to drive close to them and step on the gas. I like pulling up behind them at night too, and shining the lights inside [​IMG]

13. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

You're right on the money Loadandproud! If it weren't for society's little "laws", they'd be instinct, they all would have been smushed by lifted trucks! Just like stepping on a roach! You know what else does the trick, sometimes I just look over and when they have the windows down, I simply tell them how ugly their car is. That's the best, they just drive off like little cry-babies.

14. James

James 1/2 ton status

Talldog that is a great website and LoudandProud to funny(lol). Had the k5 running real rich for a few months. That exactly what I used to do. Pull up right next to them with exhaust pipe litteraly sitting in their windows an laugh my arse off.

15. LittlePig

LittlePig 1/2 ton status

Read an article about "hotrodding" those things. Memorable quote by respected tuner and owner of one of the fastest dragracing civics (oxymoron, I know): "The day you see us run a 9 second 1/4 mile is the day you see transaxle pieces all over the track". Now, how fast do you have to run a camaro before you start seeing driveline pieces on the track?

Email: xiaozhu@my-deja.com

16. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

I dunno, there are many of these on Ho Chi Minh Boulevard (Westminster Avenue) down here in Little Saigon (Garden Grove). They are purty quick, cuz there's no weight to em. I absolutely hate em too, but they are quick!

ken

17. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I hate those pieces of sh!t. I do that exhaust thing too. Also I was getting inm my truck in a parking lot the same time they were getting in an integra and I turned on my high beams and watched all of them go blind!!!!!!!

90K5

18. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

It's like a reincarnation of the mini truck lowrider craze..........remember them? Every one had a shell on the back with no windows and about 10 15" speakers in the back. Nothing done to them but lowered and skinny tires. Funny, that craze seems to have dried up big time........haven't seen one of them in years.

<font color=black>'79 K5 - 406 w/IROC TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>http:// www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

19. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Oh BTW doesn't putting a huge spoiler on the trunk of a front wheel drive car actually take away traction from the front tires since it puts downforce on the back. And whats up with those powered by honda stickers?

90K5

20. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

You're right about the spoiler, and the "powered by.." stickers are their way of letting us know that their cars are actually powered by something other than a vibrator motor. That's what I used to think, their exhaust systems have that annoying little buzz.