Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

haha funny!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 82K5_6.5L, Mar 4, 2003.

1. 82K5_6.5L

82K5_6.5L 1/2 ton status

is it just me or do bad ass stickers add like 10 horsepower to our beasts??hahaha its funny- i have stickers on mine of Rancho, and Fear This..plus i made one that says "K5:Size DOES Matter" yea!! me and my friends joke on how the stickers make u go faster..anybody else??? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

Any ricer boy can tell you, every high performance brand sticker you add gives you 5-10hp. Summit even sells random packages of stickers just for that reason. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

That's why I have the "Danger High Voltage" sticker on the back of the 'Burb... adds HP and is a plain indicator that it's the "Most Electrifying" thing on the road today /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

4. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I just peeled a bunch of stickers off of my truck, does that mean I lost horsepower /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

5. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

I'm sure my Flowmaster and CK5 stickers make my truck faster, but the biggest power gain I've seen came from the "P Tuning" sticker on my friend's Sentra. That was about 10-15 more horsepower at the rear wheels /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. georgiared84

georgiared84 1/2 ton status

Man, You just detuned your ride seriously. I should have saved the money I spent on my new engine/tranny and gotten some stickers. For the 3K+_ I spent I could have covered the entire thing in edelbrock/ holley/ rancho etc... stickers and had the most amazing powerhouse this site has ever seen. No wait, I'd have to put a big plastic wing on the back and a few primered body fiberglass body panels. Do you think the correct application of stickers could have made up for the blown engine? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Sure, with the right application of "type R", and Japenese writing stickers, you could have gotten big block torque from a small block. Of course you would need the fart can exhaust tip to let the beast breath better.

John

8. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Look everyone - I've got a quick and easy 30 additional horsepower on my truck. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

my truck has stickers on the back window form the previes owner...lot of dirt bike stuff...a honda sticker...and a "piss on polaris" sticker..wow..i better get that honda of there..wtf am i doing!!?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif