Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HAHA!!! Just watched a lifted '96 Z-71 bust a tie rod!! LOL!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Mar 14, 2002
    HAHA!!! Just watched a lifted \'96 Z-71 bust a tie rod!! LOL!!!

Made $60 fixin it for him too. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Was out wheelin at a pretty popular spot today....Just went out to enjoy all the women in bikinis enjoying the 4th of July. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Most of the day this guy in a nice looking 6" lifted, '96 Z-71 on 35's was tearin stuff up showin off. Dude was puttin on a great show. hehe, I was kinda showin off too...I was workin on one particular hill for 20 minutes or so before I finally made it....Then the Z-71 gave it a shot. Pretty much all go pedal and no brains...Started bouncin and didn't left off. Drivers side outer tie rod gave up the ghost. Snapped right in half. lol......He couldnt figure out why he couldn't turn. LOL! So I looked at it, told him what he needed to get at AutoZone, they didnt know where it was, so they followed me to AutoZone in another truck, we got the tie rod end and came back. I bolted everything back together...They invited me back to thier campsite at Rollins Lake....Hooked me up with $60, Steak, mashed patatoes, corn on the cob, free beer....I was happy to say the least. I try to make a point of helpin someone fix thier truck when they break it showin off and puttin on a show....Even if it was from stupidity. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif