Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

haha..remember my plate?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 82K5_6.5L, May 6, 2003.

1. 82K5_6.5L

82K5_6.5L 1/2 ton status

well remember awhile ago i posted that i got a plate that said PIGH8R....well last nite i got a thing in the mail that says

"the combonation of letters that you requested could be percieved as having a connotation that may be offensive or misleading to the public...." so i guss i cant get it..damn
    im workin on something else..
    ideas are : 4XFOUR, MOVEOVR something like that!
    well just wanted to let u guys know! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    well remember awhile ago i posted that i got a plate that said PIGH8R....well last nite i got a thing in the mail that says

"the combonation of letters that you requested could be percieved as having a connotation that may be offensive or misleading to the public...." so i guss i cant get it..damn
    im workin on something else..
    ideas are : 4XFOUR, MOVEOVR something like that!
    well just wanted to let u guys know! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

in NJ when my truck is done i am going for.....

NJLEGAL
    PLAYTME
    TYM2PLA
    MUDDER
    LEGAL
    GRNDHWG

but that is when i get the /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif done eventually

3. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Well no kidding! What's the purpose of a vanity plate if you can't make a statement with it! That's why they cost more. I'm tired of these PC, too easily butthurt, non offensive cry babies. You're not aloud(sic) to express yourself anymore? Proof that America is going to hell in a hand basket. "sorry, PIGH82 is offensive, try SWYNDSLKR". AZDMV is full of crap.

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

They're like that in Oregon too. I've heard stories that guys with 1969 anything try to get a plate that has the number 69 on it and got a reply like that.

5. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

they released a set of new plates a year? ago in illinois and one of the new letter combinations spelled out FAT, guess what, they recalled them becose some fat people said it offended them to put it on their cars /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif , if it said stick or twig i would slap it on my truck and laugh my arse off personally.

6. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    they released a set of new plates a year? ago in illinois and one of the new letter combinations spelled out FAT, guess what, they recalled them becose some fat people said it offended them to put it on their cars /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif , if it said stick or twig i would slap it on my truck and laugh my arse off personally.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know someone whom had
    WEED
    on his truck plate.. he got pulled over SO many times.. when the cops asked him to get out of the "van"... yeah luxury van... they said....."OH that is why your plate says weed"... as he took his 7'4 ass outta the van...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. KShortell

KShortell Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I know someone whom had
    WEED
    on his truck plate.. he got pulled over SO many times.. when the cops asked him to get out of the "van"... yeah luxury van... they said....."OH that is why your plate says weed"... as he took his 7'4 ass outta the van...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! That's too funny. As Forrest said... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kevin
    /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

8. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i like this one

letmego /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. 82K5_6.5L

82K5_6.5L 1/2 ton status

well i called dmv yesterday and just had them change it to "82BLAZR" when the lady asked for the old plate i told her, p i g h 8 r...she just laughed " pighater, thats funny!" it was kinda cool she liked it!
    so i dont think my new plate will get me into trouble! just wanted to let u guys know..! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

10. bcontractor

bcontractor Newbie

You might want to try .....PHQUE .....that a bad one !!!
    I just ordered yesterday ....I8YRSUV ....Thats a good one for me ....Glyn Williams ....

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I want "Muddin84" "8LUGSWB" or a few others that I can't think of right now.

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Get IFORGOT.... that way if a cop pulls up behind you and calls in your plates, the person he is speaking too will be like, um well ok, and just not answer them when they keep repeating it back... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

My plate says: UGA DAWG
    for the university of georgia.
    it had been my moms since iwas 5, then when igot in she signed it over to me!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif im really pleased!

14. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Mine says "4PLAY" and I got a letter from the MVD wanting to know the meaning of such and I wrote back and said it was my weekend vehicle and I used it for play and they bought it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif My cousin in Nevada works for the DMV over there and he was able to pass "BLAZNIT" through the system and was never questioned.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

A buddy has MUPHDV on his mustang /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif