Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

haha triton TR21 is all mine...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudrunner78, Jul 10, 2002.

1. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

...well I am in first place in my bass fishing tournament this year and luckily second place is dropping out cause of personal issues. For once I am going to have something nice, last tournament is this Sat, and I start another one, hopefully in my new Triton TR21 fully loaded, its a hell of a jump from a flat bottom grizzly. Now if I can only get out of those orders to Korea so I can use the boat next year. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I am so happy I could well you know. Just wished my good luck would continue to finding a dana 60. Jesse

Wonder if the army would let me out so I could go on the fishing circut(sp?) /forums/images/icons/grin.gif full time

2. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Good luck with the tournament Jesse! What lake is it on? As far as getting out of your
    orders, you probably know the answer to that. I'll watch the boat for ya while you're
    gone!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. mudrunner78

mudrunner78 1/2 ton status

Lake Barkley is the lake figured someone would volunter to watch the boat, might just sell it if I win it and build me another truck. Jesse

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Good luck, hope ya win it. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif