Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hahah, @$$hat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEK5, Oct 2, 2006.

1. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

There is this kid i go to school with that i used to hang out with, i even went on a cruise with him and his family a few years back...we were pretty good friends but i couldnt stand how he`d act when we were with more than a few doods....so we kinda grew apart...well lately the kids been a fo(kchop and is your typical kid of rich parents....his parents gave him a nice 99 mountaineer, so he had his parents put 2k worth of rims, and then like a 5k system, with the "infamous" w7, if thats even the name, some practicaly 1000$ sub, that could be heard, and practially felt down the street, the kid was a punk to boot, big kid, 6'3 290, but he`d get his ass handed too him in a fight...so i guess he was with some of his friends, and happen to get out of his car, and walked over to see someone, then when he came back, his truck was in flames....not sure what happened to it, says he heard a thunk and supposably saw steam before he got out of the truck......took a ride by it today, drivers side of hood,grill, and Dr. side fender look pretty:D

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Worthless without pics...

3. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

will do tomorrow after school