Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HaHaHaHa! a funny site to check out poser rigs!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by patrickcampbell, Oct 19, 2003.

1. patrickcampbell

patrickcampbell Registered Member

Check out this site I found www.bigdumbtrucks.com I dont think the guy posting the pics knows what hes talking about but some of the trucks are pretty funny

2. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I love that site, the guy does know what he's talking about and he has about the same views as I do /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Saw a Jeep poser on Saturday. It was a late 90's Cherokee, 37" swampers, polished wheels, dual shocks all the way around, roof rack with Hi-lift jack and shovel attached, 3" tube bumpers (very thin)..no front drive shaft /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif and those nice 5 lug factory axles. the best part, not a spot of dirt on it /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

that sight was kick /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

the site would be funnier if the guy writing the descriptions wasnt such an idiot. lol! My favorite was how he was trying to diss on a ford by saying "what the hell is a F-550?!!?!" or something like that. lol! dumbazz! still some fun to be had at the site tho. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

7. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

funny how most of em are Furds... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. Mastiff

Mastiff 1/2 ton status Premium Member

9. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

i dont see anything wrong with that one either.looks like a nice rig.id run it.

10. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

Beats me... other than the prerunner look on a SFA.

Then again, he called it a C1500 so who knows. This guy apparently doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe he should stick to what he knows, his hunter orange Volvo station wagon.

11. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

was watin for someone to come up about that truck..looks good to me..and its clearly a 4wd so..i dunno..maybe the 10 bolts with those huge tires?

12. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Not for nuthin but aren't we all out to impress ourselves and others. Isn't this why we spend the bucks on our rigs?? If these guys/girls wish to spend their money on God for sakingly tall vehicles why should we give them a ration of sh!t?? It's their choice. I guess maybe I'm lookin at the engineering of the trucks and not at the lack of practicality. I'm guessin prolly just me.

Allan

13. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Not for nuthin but aren't we all out to impress ourselves and others. Isn't this why we spend the bucks on our rigs?? If these guys/girls wish to spend their money on God for sakingly tall vehicles why should we give them a ration of sh!t?? It's their choice. I guess maybe I'm lookin at the engineering of the trucks and not at the lack of practicality. I'm guessin prolly just me.

Allan

[/ QUOTE ]

I can respect that Allen, but I still think most of those trucks are hideous /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I guess maybe I'm lookin at the engineering of the trucks and not at the lack of practicality.

[/ QUOTE ]

well even from an engineering perspective, most of those rigs are a joke. I mean, if the engineering problem is getting the body 15' in the air... then sure, I guess you could say they were "well engineered". If the criteria was anything functional however, many of them would fail miserably... with respect to the engineering.

j