Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HAHAHAHA! LMAO!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Just got this PM from fumes...

"hey fawjker....hehehehe /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif me drinky t2222 muchkdgh /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif"

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Hey fumes, no more keyboard for you either! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifyou and your bro, supersize75k5 /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Those are so funny /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

hehehehe Yeah I was up abit late and drank abit much.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hehehehe Yeah I was up abit late and drank abit much.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When do you not drink a bit much??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    When do you not drink a bit much???

[/ QUOTE ] I cut my drinking back by about 110%, but being sober can be very scary for me so I still tip a glass now and again... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I cut my drinking back

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Thats a good one. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

fauk ewe surfer boyu euye wnet futrom tyooo mucjckh too nopt enughtf in no tuyme,,,,outta whiskey for the nextrt few daze<<<<,,, /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    I just tucked my WASTED wife to bed.I started an I.V. on her first though.
    A bag of .9% normal saline with 20meq of potasium and she'll be good by tomorrow.
    This was the drunkest I've EVER seen here.She was drinking Grand Marnier all night.

10. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I just tucked my WASTED wife to bed.I started an I.V. on her first though.
    A bag of .9% normal saline with 20meq of potasium and she'll be good by tomorrow.
    This was the drunkest I've EVER seen here.She was drinking Grand Marnier all night.

[/ QUOTE ]

...has this happened before? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

She's a total light weight but drinks like a heavy weight./forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    "Has this happened before?"
    Ya...about every 6-8 months she'll blow off some steam with a bunch of freinds.She'll then SWEAR she's never drinking again./forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    It has never been this bad though.Never had to start an I.V. on her before. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ah,it was pretty funny though.She's laughing about it today. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Where the hell did you get an IV?

14. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Both my wife and I are RN's.

Perks of the job I guess..."free" medical supplies. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, my sister is an RN and her husband is an ER tech. They've had to start an IV on me on more than one occasion. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. scotto0609

scotto0609 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Did u tag her while u were putting the iv in? Whaaattttt? I'm just askin!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

17. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

What the hell is wrong with you? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

18. scotto0609

scotto0609 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Daddy always said be ready when opportunity knocks!!!!! I would hope that holds in this scenario!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

19. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Did u tag her while u were putting the iv in? Whaaattttt? I'm just askin!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
    That's funny!/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I didn't want her to PUKE on me,so.....ah,no /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif