Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hair Shears

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I got rid of my hair cutting device because it doesn't work anymore since my dad used it... I told my dad that his hair killed my shears and he informed me that he has some under his sink...

SO this morning I said I'm gonna cut my hair, because I usually chop it twice a month, but I've been letting it grow since August and looked like a damn hippy... So I got the shears from my parent's bathroom and looked for the #1 attachment I've been using since March... not there... and of course I don't have mine anymore, so I just went at it with no attachments...

Those buzzers my dad has are amazing :O
    instead of taking 45 minutes to cut my hair and another 10 taking care of the spots that didn't get cut, my hair was gone after 5 minutes. No missed spots, no trouble... I gotta find out what kind that is and get one for myself /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

First its bottled soap.....now hair cuts....Dude your scarin me