Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Halloween Campout Ideas

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Oct 20, 2002.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

For 3 years now, I've been trying to have a Halloween camp out up at a place 35 miles from town, with no electricity and no neighbors. The past 2 years, its turned out to be like 5 of us that don't do anything remotely scary (last year it was raining, so we sat inside the camp trailer and played old board games that had been in the cupboards for a decade).

Anyway, this year, I want to try to successfully carry out my original plan, by getting about 15-20 friends and family to come, camp out, and scare each other. I was gonna have several groups get together and have different themes (like "the Living Dead", or "Alien Abduction", or "Wild Animals"), that way, kids and adults could all scheme to scare everyone else.

Plus, I was going to lead a "walk through the woods" at night, and of course, some back-roads exploring and off-roading by day. (I want to try to throw a running motor in my Orange/Black Blazer so I have something to drive, that's also painted according to the holiday)

Anyone have any other good ideas for a Halloween campout party? I considered having a "Haunted Camper", but it just doesnt have the same effect as a haunted house.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

CHAINSAWS are always fun !!!!!

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

just make sure to take the chain off /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Dont forget to invite that girl. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Anyone have any other good ideas for a Halloween campout party? I considered having a "Haunted Camper", but it just doesnt have the same effect as a haunted house.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Drunken rednecks in camo? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ya right, new man, go to the woods , she isnt that crazy /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

LOL, its worth a try.

8. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Ahh, yes, the chainsaw /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif . I need to fix it first though. My friends the last two years have also had the idea of dry ice bombs. They are little chunks of dry ice put into two liter bottles of water, then capped. The expansion causes the bottle to explode. Scared me and my cousin 2 years ago. I thought there was just a deer outside till I heard the boom.

I don't think this would be a good thing to invite my wishful "girl of my dreams" to. I wouldn't wanna scare her off.

Hopefully I'll have my Orange/Black Blazer running by Friday. I just traded a rebuildable 350 4-bolt, tailgate, and stock front leaf springs for a '76 3/4 ton 2wd complete. I got it fired today, and the motor sounds OK, so I'll throw that 350 in for the weekend. I guess if I need gaskets, I may have to go into Schucks this week. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. PetaKane

PetaKane 1/2 ton status

Aww man, she'd have a great time I betcha. You could tell her to invite her little 'friend' too. Lol just messin with ya. I think you've got a great idea tryin to show others a good time and stuff. I wish I had enough friends so I could try something like that. I don't know very many people

10. Mulk777

Mulk777 Registered Member

Hmm...I dunno Allan! I don't think we're gonna be scaring anyone up there. Unless you invite Kristel...lol she might get scared. Whatever happens, we'll have a fun time, and maybe we can throw in a few dry ice bombs and midnight swims in the pond. lol /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

11. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

hey midnight rides through the woods in my truck would be scary... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif