Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HALO 2

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bullet, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Wow, I don't know what to say, other than...

HOLY SHNIKES I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Every college frat guys favorite video game.
    [​IMG]

Not saying it isn't fun, just not my cup of tea(Halo that is, haven't played H2).

3. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

We'll I am a college frat guy, so there! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Doubt, I'll ever screw up someone's order at TB though, I have great aspirations /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It's just something to do to get my mind of my school and swimming work. I don't have Xbox live or anything fancy... hell I have one controller now that I think of it!

4. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Picked up ours for the kid today but I havent had a chance to play it yet. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

All I know is my son has had his ordered for like a year. Seems to be a bigger hit than Christmas!!!

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    HALO 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucks! I can't believe I waited 4 years for this. I just played it for about 3 hours tonight and while the missions are cooler, the multiplayer (which is the reason most people play Halo) is absolutely no better than Halo 1. The maps are damn near the same, just with more graphics. The weapons aren't much different, and the new shotgun is crap. Double-fisting weapons is cool but then you can't throw grenades, and you also have to throw the gun away when you want to use just one hand, you can't put it in your pocket. And the announcer guy telling everyone when they gain or lose the lead gets annoying after about the first 5 times. And why does falling not hurt you anymore? Me and some buddies played it for a while and said screw it let's play original Halo. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

7. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I liked it for the most part, I havent played Halo in about a month and half. After playing alot of Cabelas Deer Hunter on PS2 I had a hard time becoming oriented in Halo 2. The main thing I dont like is that when your fire the vibration brings the gun up into the air. Also the really screwed up the bases in Blood Gulch!!!!

8. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

We have been on a HALO 2, 4 person blast-fest, here at the fire station today! That is.. when the public is not interupting us with stupid stuff like emergencies and whatnot... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I've been kicking some major booty in the ol' banshee ... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

KILLED BY; Tatonka! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I used to play as, BIG GAY AL, on the old one.. nothin is worse than seeing you were killed by big gay al, when you get smacked... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

SUUUUUPPPER! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

yep as of right now Im liking the first one a lot better

10. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

If HALO 2 is for X-Box then I already know it sucks. Halo was originally for PC then microsoft bought bungie and they had to downgrade the quality so it would run on X-box. I have PC Halo and it runs very well and has pretty good graphics. Now I can't really imagine Halo 2 for X-box being at is max potential, its just a downgraded version for PC. Now I have to wait 2 years to really find out when it comes out on PC /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I used to play as, BIG GAY AL, on the old one.. nothin is worse than seeing you were killed by big gay al, when you get smacked... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I always play as a STD my fav is Herpes,
    "you have been killed by herpes"
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I always play as a STD my fav is Herpes,
    "you have been killed by herpes"
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

13. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I don't know what game you are playing, but I am loving the one I have. The levels are much more intrecate. The walls can be destroyed, Hijacking a ghost i sthe freakin coolest. I think it was totaly worth the wait and cannot wait until I get online with it!!!!

14. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Halo 2 is the [censored]!!! I was up until 6am playing last night and probably the same again tonight. And as was mentioned before the highjacking of the vehicles is the best. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I had more than one of my buddies cursing the name Warrior Paxx as I beat open the hatch on their tank and tossed a grenade on their sorry ass heads /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't know what game you are playing, but I am loving the one I have. The levels are much more intrecate. The walls can be destroyed, Hijacking a ghost i sthe freakin coolest. I think it was totaly worth the wait and cannot wait until I get online with it!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell Yeah! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Halo 2 is the [censored]!!! I was up until 6am playing last night and probably the same again tonight. And as was mentioned before the highjacking of the vehicles is the best. I had more than one of my buddies cursing the name Warrior Paxx as I beat open the hatch on their tank and tossed a grenade on their sorry ass heads

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

16. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Anybody reach the end yet? Talk about a lead-in to Halo 3. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

17. funkycold

funkycold 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hijacking a ghost i sthe freakin coolest.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the trick to doing this?

18. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

When the ghost is hovering at a slow speed, hold down X and he'll do it.

19. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Do you think they are gonna role Halo 3, OR are they trying to set up X Box Live where all the updates will be online? Similar to Final Fantasy on PS2? Oh ya the wife overnited it for me I recieved it on 11/09/04 @ 1430 hrs and had it beat the next morning!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

20. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

If you guys are into Xbox-live I have been playing RainbowSix3 Online. I love playing that freakin game. I think its alot funner than Halo, but thats just my opinion. But playing the actual game part of it and not online, Halo kicks Rainbow's ass anyday.