Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Halo 2

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by duece21, Nov 27, 2004.

1. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

I know alot of you own PC version, but I just beat it on Heroic and was trying to beat it on legendary with a friend. I think that was the most insane sheit I have ever seen. You can't move more than 3 feet from behind a crate before something kills your a$$. Has anyone else tried playing on this level and if so have you even got passed the first base that your on. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I'm still on the final level on easy...how do I know its the final level...my 7 year old told me cause he beat it. Now there showing there mom how cool "Conflict Vietnam" is on multiplayer /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Played multi player yesterday with my 22 year old and 14 year old kids. 14 year old 25 kills, 22 year old 6 kills, me 4 kills. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Ya, I am having the same problem. Iam trying to shoot from a distance but they keep sneakin up on me!!!!!!!!

5. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Beat it on Heroic and have gotten to the 3rd level on Legendary with a buddy. I hate how when one person dies that you both do. But I guess thats why its legendary. The legendary on part one is a joke after playing part 2's.