Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hammers

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by crwln73, Dec 12, 2003.

1. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

Anybody wanna run with the NCBD down to The Hammers 2/18-2/22.Its always a fun trip when you try to take fullsize rig up Sledgehammer.I think everyone who loves to wheel in the rocks should experiance it at least once. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 73k5tony510

73k5tony510 Registered Member

well il be there for sure. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

just post up a reminder when it gets to be a little closer and I'll probably make it out there just to watch if nothing else... Ducttape /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif will be moved down here before then so I'm sure he'll be interested in running /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

4. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

I'll be there for sure. Dont know if I will be driving or not though.

5. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll be there for sure. Dont know if I will be driving or not though.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Just look for the purple F-350 dually and a gray GMC dually both pullin truggies w/44's. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 73k5tony510

73k5tony510 Registered Member

and a white dodge dully pulling a yota truggy on 44s allso.keith is going out there with us ken.we might ,almost for sure will have zakk bring down his blazer to.

7. 73tweaker

73tweaker Newbie

Also look for me. Look for the van pulling the tweaker buggy. Ill be there with my son if we can talk his mother into takin the nuse off from around his neck.Id sure like to find a spair 39 inch bogger before the trip otherwise im goin to have to carry a big pack of plugs for these tires. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

8. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Also look for me. Look for the van pulling the tweaker buggy. Ill be there with my son if we can talk his mother into takin the nuse off from around his neck.Id sure like to find a spair 39 inch bogger before the trip otherwise im goin to have to carry a big pack of plugs for these tires. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I dont have a spare yet either.No of anybody with an extra 44. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i think i'm rolling with Tony, or if Jason can town my junk out there, I'll be wheeling too.

i got a spare 39" TSL i'll bring

10. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i think i'm rolling with Tony, or if Jason can town my junk out there, I'll be wheeling too.

i got a spare 39" TSL i'll bring

[/ QUOTE ]
    Cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI thought you were out of commission for awhile.Glad to hear your goin. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

11. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Well, I didnt take the samurai out for new years so I will have it ready for the hammers. Ill be running stock axles with lincoln lockers and 31's. BUT I will have a winch. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

12. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

Its comin up quick.Is everbody ready?Im not still have to build a dash ,finish up the wiring and finish up the hydro-assist. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

13. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

need to see if my ride is around. Tony was gonna get a goose neck. i need to call that fool up!

I might go just for the jackassery. No wet sleeping bags this time /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

14. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

me Tony and Noel are going to Gilroy to look at the tandem trailer.

It'll be the Dusy krew + Noel and his Buddy + Keith in Mad Max.

Rita isn't going /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

so I'm sans a spotter (actually, she is the driver and I'm the spotter /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

But it looks like I'm going. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'm gonna roll. I can feel it. My little 39.5's will be no match for Jack.

15. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

Were startin at Sledge and working our way to Backdoor.After that Im not sure.Well just have to see were we end up.

16. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

I think i'm down for Jack, Claw will be no problem.

Backdoor might be. I might be the littlest rig and the one with the most body. Not a good combo /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

17. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

If I can get 5.13s for my 14 bolt by Feb ( /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif ) and get the time,I may be down for da trip

And if I go Zak,I will have the smallest tires (Michelin 11.00R 16s)so no need to worry.We are gonna be rock stackin fools no matter what size /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

good thing i've been working out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If I can get 5.13s for my 14 bolt by Feb ( /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif ) and get the time,I may be down for da trip

And if I go Zak,I will have the smallest tires (Michelin 11.00R 16s)so no need to worry.We are gonna be rock stackin fools no matter what size /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    My buddy Barney is goin.The grey forerunner that went with us to Dusy.Hes got 35's. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

20. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Zakk, 39.5's will be fine out there. My buddy's run everything from 36's 40's and they do just fine out there. Its not about tire size its about how you drive. O yeah is anybody going to have an open spot for a me? If it doesnt have seat belts thats cool, I can hop out and spot on the sketcky parts. My samurai wont be ready im afraid.