Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Happy 4th to all of you...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Jul 4, 2002.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

...and don't go blowing off your hands. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> Don't you go blowing WITH your hands, Wes ! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif </font color>

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

thank you and i hope all of you have a safe and fun 4th /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. thatK30guy

/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

On a lighter note: a guy here in town made a trip to Missouri to buy some of the fireworks that are illegal in Kansas and brought them back home.
    When he got home, he attempted to throw an M-80 after lighting it and it exploded in his hand.
    He had to go to Wichita to the hospital as he had shattered the lower part of the bones in his hand.
    This is as much as we know and have heard so far. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> No good ! I heard about a kid nearby that blew 2 fingers off of his hand yesterday too ....... An M80 is what I hear so far ! Damn ! </font color>

6. thatK30guy

No kidding! Imagine tying 4 of those M-80's together to make that one stick of dynamite. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

"BLAMMO!!" "Honey, do you know where my hand went?" /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif