Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

happy father's day to you all!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MudNurI, Jun 16, 2002.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

happy father\'s day to you all!

<font color="purple">
    A father means so many things,
    An understanding heart,
    A source of strength and of
    Support right from the start.

A constant readiness to help,
    In a kind and thoughtful way,
    Encouragement and sympathy,
    Forgiveness come what may.

A special generosity
    And always affection too.
    A father means so many things
    When he's a man like you!!!! </font color>

from our house to your's- happy fathers day !!!!

Brandy /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Re: happy father\'s day to you all!

That was nice, I got a card from my kids that read HAPPY FARTERS DAY! What are they tryin' to tell me? My kids are bad, really bad. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Right back at ya! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ya could we ask for anymore than our own kids...I think not, them just being them is my thanks enough for me..
    And happy father's day to all .... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Thank you! Happy father's day to you all too!

My daughter gave me "cookies" (small chocolate objects with marshmellows and peanuts in them), a homemade card, and told me she "loves my scratchy face"... I don't shave on the weekends and she gets the brunt of hugs and kisses with my scratchy face...

My boy on the other hand... Drives his little motorcycle over my head a couple times to make sure I'm awake...

Mommy tok care of coffee this morning and all poopy diapers so far... Father's day is good!

6. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark

Happy fathers day to you all!! So far got good homemade breakfast, a card and I can pick up my first set of golf clubs and bag after the first of the month!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I had a great Father's Day ..... Drove up north and spent the day with my family ..... It's my sister's B-day tomorrow too so had a cake with her ........... Great day ! Just got home and hoping the little one will go to bed early so mom can give me my gift ! LOL ! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif </font color>