Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jun 17, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

enjoy tommorow with your chitlens.:D

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Got my card tonight, supposed to wait till the mornin to open it. That gives my daughter time to clear the blast zone. :D

3. boggerless

sweet.:bow:

4. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Taken the kids (adults) to the mud bog tomorrow for some fun!
    Should be a good time.

5. boggerless

cool,get some pics brother.:D the last time i took my little guy muddin he said "i'm embarassed".:haha: he spent too much time with mom and his aunt.:haha: :haha: :haha: he loves it now.:laugh:

6. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

Being 18, with a father that could care less about his first born but spend time with his other kids he had with another woman...... Its a day that can burn in hell.

7. boggerless

sorry to hear that bro. but some day you'll be a father ,do something different with your kid.one day you'll look into your kids eyes and see total trust in YOU. my dad was to busy and tried to buy our love.he never threw a ball to me or built a puzzle with me ,he never did anything with me or my brothers.ever.i swore to myself that i won't be that dad.i try to make my little man part of everything i do.it's tough cuz of the way i was raised.but i do it everyday.i will break the cycle.:D

8. Storm Trooper

I'll see what I can do. If were not too drunk :rolleyes: . My daughter is a bartender 22 and my son works with me (25). We should have a good time. I hate to take the "Trooper" in the mud but we'll see. Been there for the last 3 years with the kids. HAPPY FATHERS DAY! wooo hoooo! :D

9. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

I thought chitlens was pig intesines that you cooked up and ate (down south anyway). My dad's a POS so no gift for him . I wouldn't even mail him a turd as it's to much effort :haha: . Happy fathers day to all you ck5 dads :bow: .

10. Storm Trooper

Sorry man, my kids think I rock...... I think :thinking: :cool: :rotfl:

11. boggerless

that is cool,i was gonna offer up to get some TED stuff but he lives closer to you now.he was a GENNESSE county sherriff for a spell in the 90s. and so was my dad. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT my dad and uncle ted at some cheesy fair policing together.:haha: my dad is almost 70.:haha: :haha: :haha:

12. boggerless

a chitlen is also a ghetto kid.i work in the ghetto so its a joke for me.:laugh: what did your dad do bro??

13. Storm Trooper

TED as a sheriff? That my freind is F'in crazy. The dude does rock but a sheriff? WOW. I'm in Colorado so I don't know if he's really closer to me now.
    Maybe when I was Detroit. Pretty cool about your dad and he's still in one peice after that?

14. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

:haha: ghetto kid ! My Dad is a abusive manipulating jerk . Has had more jobs then I could count on my hands and feet , was a drunk ! Beat and cheated on every wife he has had (3) and his children . He's a horrible human being and I don't even included him in my life . I don't miss him and my life is better for it . He should be the poster dad of what kind of father NOT to be . He just doesn't get it . He's the same person he was when I was a kid (I'm 40+ now) . It's amazing how much damage one person can do to a a whole bunch of peoples lives and still continue to do it and nothing bad ever happens to him . I think he's the spawn of satan ;) .

15. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

happy fathers day to everyone.........accept my dad.

I have spent the last 20 mins trying to type about the pain my dad caused my family but I keep deleting what I type cause it gets to long. I could write a noval on the s**t my dad put us through. not to mention I still tear up too easily over it which makes it hard to talk about. my old man was vioently abusive towards my mom. he tried to kill her once by beating her unconsious in the middle of the street at a busy intersection and left her for dead.

a guy in our apartment, Jerry worked at the same place my mom did so they carpooled together. this is in 1973 or so, about a year after there devorce. they were at the light a few cars back from the intersection when my mom saw my dad coming up between the cars behind her. she told Jerry to roll up the window and lock the door. she started honking the horn for attention and hopefully some help.

Jerry was a bit baffled by her request and actions and did not react in time. my dad got to the pasenger side and pulled Jerry out and started to beat him senceless. my mom jumped out and ran around to help him and my old man turned on her. he beat her unconsious. my brother and I where at the baby sitters, I was 5 my bro was 9.

my mom was 5 hours late to pick us up. she could not remember where we were when she came too. no one helped her. eyewitness's said he was punching her and kicking her and was ramming her head into the street and even her wheel on her car.

my mom did not go to the hospital. she refused to go and just wanted to get to us kids. I can tell you I remember as if it was yesterday just how my mom looked when she finally arriver with Jerry still with her. her face was so swollin with dried blood in her hair and some still on her face and clothes from the cuts that were split open on her head. Jerry did not look much better. my old man kicked the s**t out of him real bad. my mom looked frantic with fear in her eyes.

my brother and I were soo scared. my dad was never caught and arrested for that. thats just one story I have of what he did. Jerry never rode with my mom again. damnit, see it got long again, sorry.

I do still enjoy fathersday though since my son loves me and I love my son dearly.

16. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

When i become a father, i will know exactly what not to do. I could write a long story of all the stuff he has done. When i have a kid, i will then know what fathers day is, but right now, its just another day for me.

17. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

happy fathers day guys!

18. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

It was a great weekend. My little one turned 3 on Sat and Fathers day Sun. Got to share it with him:D

19. boggerless

he will get his when he spends eternity with satan.WOW.

20. boggerless

thats what its about. friday i was home waiting for the cable guy to hook up my comp. the little guy and i were playing a little i pitch you hit then switch.well it was his turn to hit and he saw the garbadge truck and said" i want to say hi to him". fine by me and when the guy was in front of our house he jumped out off the truck and told AUDRIC to hit the neighbors house.then the dood started telling him how to hit it.:haha: that made his day,the guy in the big green and white truck coached me he said.:D :D