Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Happy Fathers Day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by theperfectgarage, Jun 18, 2006.

1. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

Think I,m gonna go wash the wifes J**p. :crazy: :doah:

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I walked by the spare room and looked in it and wondered if we will be pregnant soon . I envy you Daddy guys . I have all this love and cool toys to share with a special little one someday .

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Kids are the coolest. If you ever wonder why you have been given the gift of life, once you have kids, you'll know the meaning of life. Cheers to all the guys out there raising their children!!!

John

4. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

......and pauly I envy you! The days of hoping into the K5 and doin a little off roading are currently gone for me. My 1 year old doesn't have the attention span to go for very long not to metion my off road partner (wife) is pregnant again! So the K5 sits and patiently awaits the little ones to get old enough to enjoy the dirt......

but my time will be coming soon with somethings put on hold I gained quite a few things like my wonderfull little girl!

Fatherhood is a wonderfull thing that I would gladly give up off roading for any day of the week.

Happy Fahters Day everyone!!!!

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Yes. Happy Father's Day!!!!!

Wheeling with the kids is pretty damn cool. You have much to look forward to Shane.

Hearing, "That's enough, Daddy. The rock's close enough!" as my son is trying to will the rock away that is almost touching the passenger seat is next to priceless.