Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Mudzer, Oct 31, 2000.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Happy Halloween everybody. I hope you have a BOO-tiful evening. BOOOHHHHAAAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahah

Mudzer 1978/91 K5
    <font color=blue>www.mudzer.coloradoK5.com</font color=blue>

2. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

3. This is my baby girls first,she's only 5 months old!!We bought her a pumkin costume,she was so cute.We took her to the mall for candy so she did'nt have to be out in the night air,this was the best one Halloween I've ever had.
    Thanks for leting me share this with you.

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Yeah I been partying with some friends and listening to some new CD's that came out!! So far it has been great!

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Some of us got in the back of this guys pickup (Too bad my top wasn't off) dressed with sheets on and drove around like that yelling when ever we saw a hot girl[​IMG]. It was pretty fun. Everyone was laughing at us cause we probably looked real dumb [​IMG] Still real fun though...

90K5

6. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Some of us got in the back of this guys pickup (Too bad my top wasn't off) dressed with sheets on and drove around like that yelling when ever we saw a hot girl[​IMG]. It was pretty fun. Everyone was laughing at us cause we probably looked real dumb [​IMG] Still real fun though...until the guy driving decided to race this new Silverado...

90K5

7. Big B

Big B 1/2 ton status

I took the night off and set at home with my wife and handed out candy to all the kids in the naborhood , It was cool just set there. Drank a beer and relaxed for about three hours Best halloween yet!

bigb4x4.coloradok5.com

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

My 6 year old daughter was dressed up as a big Bumble Bee. Good costume this year and she got buried in candy![​IMG]
    I had to work, so I missed all the fun. At least the kids had fun though!
    How many kids came to your place? we had 144 kids this year, and we shut the lights off at 8 PM.

Rene

[​IMG]

9. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

My neighborhood is almost all old people and my mon said that there were about 7 groups

90K5