Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Happy MHD! (Plus a stupid work story)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

HAPPY MOHAWK DAY !!!!!

[​IMG]

Anyway

Soooooo

Two stories

Story 1 -

I'm making a fish sandwhich and my boss is nancing about doing something important (seriously) and he stops or gets done and comes over. Random conversation. Mentioned .50 Caliber ban thing. Mentioned other stuff. Made up a 20 line song about a waitress (Ohhhhhhhh Vicky was biker trash......)

Then I say.

"McFish is done......"

*pause*

"Oh, Fishwich...... Gee Tim (boss), I'm glad we don't have lame prefixes for out food, except maybe Rock, and rocks are cool. The Rockburger. The Rock Deluxe. The Rock Glass Of Water. Hmmmmmm what could we use for that..... Tim's? Tim's burger......."

*pause*

"Hey Tim we need to order in some foot long hotdogs, like the carnival"

"Why?"

"TIM"S RED HOT 12 INCH WIENER $2.95 NOON SPECIAL!"

*laughing*

Story 2 -

Was busy cooking and realized the radio wasn't. We have crap radio so I want a CD. CD's are in truck with other junk and gun. Shucks. Too busy to go outside. I raid Tim's CD collection. Let's seeee.......... Britney Fox? GWAHHHH *PUKE* (Now you're messing with a ( A SON OF A FISHWICH! ) Anyway. Styx greatest hits..... Eh can't be bad.

So i put Styx in. I only know 3 songs. I program them to repeat over and over. (Too Much Time On My Hands, Come Sail Away, Mr. Roboto) So that's fine. End of the day clean up time and I'm sick of TMTOMH, and CSA is getting boring. So I put Mr. Roboto on repeat. Must have gone 25 times.

So the rest of the day it was Robot Dancing and going "DOMO!!!"

Oh and the ever popular Tim and RJ song parody

"I am the modern man / My wang's made in Japan / Twelve inches was the plan / But I think it need more RAM"

I killed it eventually and put in Garage Inc. Disc 1

Old people look at me wierd when I sing "I was born in a cemetary, under the sign of the moooooon, raised from my grave, by the deaaaaaaaaaaad"

Anyway

It was a long 8 hours....

I had something else to say.......

People are ravenous when we run buffet, knocking kids over, slopping things everywhere.

Anyway, thanks for the time....

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

RJ, thats a short mohawk. I though they were just a straight line of tall hair? Looks neat anyways /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Was busy cooking and realized the radio wasn't

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats funny, how could a radio cook? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Sorry just had to mention.

How many other cooks is there in the cookplace you work?

3. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "I am the modern man / My wang's made in Japan / Twelve inches was the plan / But I think it need more RAM"

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT IS FAWKIN HILARIOUS!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

That actually does make sense if you use cooking as slang but i missed putting in the "on"

Everytime I buzz all my hair off every month or so I cut in a mohawk for 3 days or so. I don;t plan on 3 days, i just get bored with them after 3.

Cookplace?

Two other actual cooks, two waitresses who can cook if needed

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

oooh. Why do you get bored with the mohawk?

6. Resurrection_Joe

I dunno......

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I had a mohawk when I was 8 or so, I thought I was a cool kid /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. Resurrection_Joe

Eh, you're cool.....