Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Happy Mothers Day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, May 9, 2004.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well I hope all of You have a better one than Mine. I just spent the last 4 hours pulling a car 200' up an embankment then hauled it to the near by fire department so that the bodies of a 34 year old Mother and 5 year old Son could be extracted. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    God that really sucked Guy's /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Dang man that really sucks. Must have been awful to be in your position. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Drunk driving incident or just a freak accident?

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Why weren't the bodies extracted at the scene?

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

It would be harder to carry them up the embankment then pull them

Did you know the people? That sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I was talking about once he got the vehicle extracted. Why couldn't the FD come out there /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I was talking about once he got the vehicle extracted. Why couldn't the FD come out there /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my mistake. Maybe they were caught up with something, or maybe it would have been faster to take them to the FD and take them out there. I don't know /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it was probably such a huge mess after such a fall like that. Can't imagine what the bodies would have looked like. Removing people like that in public is not a good situation. I am guessing they went to the FD building so they could do it without having some lookie lou seeing something they shouldn't be seeing...

Sorry to hear the sucky new Corey... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I didn't think of that...I guess there really isn't any rush either... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it was probably such a huge mess after such a fall like that. Can't imagine what the bodies would have looked like. Removing people like that in public is not a good situation. I am guessing they went to the FD building so they could do it without having some lookie lou seeing something they shouldn't be seeing...

[/ QUOTE ]

There you go. Now we know

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

That sucks... There's a story in the paper this morning about a 27 year old mom and her 6 year old got killed in an accident overnight also /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif 2 other kids (another 6 year old and an 18 month old) are in the hospital, only the 18 month old was in a restraint, however not properly fastened...

sucks...

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I really dont know why they didn't remove them at the scene other than We were working right off the Hyw and I felt that they just didn't want others seeing the bodies.
    It appers that They were on Their way home and were only 20 miles away. The father appered to have fallen asleep at the wheel and drifted off the road launching down the hill side and ending up having the passenger side of the Subaru Forester ripped off by several large redwood trees.
    They Father and two younger children survived.