Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Happy new year dawgs!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by MilpitasK5, Jan 1, 2003.

1. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Hope everyone is safe and happy! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Ditto!!! Have a safe New Year!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

happy new year!!!! hope this year brings alot more off-road action for all!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

later, todd

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Happy New Year to all, I hope this one brings better luck for certain members. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

have a happy drunks unew years to all...i sures is fdid /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

6. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    have a happy drunks unew years to all...i sures is fdid

[/ QUOTE ]

:shakes head: Chaz....Chaz....Chaz.... When can I expect to see your post about how hungover you are, and how you'll NEVER drink again? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

wow i dont remember doin that /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Chaz at 11:00-&gt;[​IMG]
    Chaz at 12:00-&gt;[​IMG]
    Chaz at 1:45-&gt;[​IMG]
    Chaz this morning-&gt;[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Happy New Year!

9. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Well guys how was your New years Eve.

10. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

YYYYYEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    I made it to 10:30pm /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    My day started at 3am got home, cooked dinner, drank a bunch of beer and by 10:30 I had enough beer so off to bed I went...My kids still stayed up cuz they woke me up banging pots and pans at 12 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I sure hope 2003 is alot better than 2002!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif
    Hope everyone has the best of luck this year! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. Ryan B.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I sure hope 2003 is alot better than 2002!!
    Hope everyone has the best of luck this year!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Thats why i figured i'd go on the last hollister run for the year..
    Let all those bad things happen "last year" so i can start fresh with a clean record of no carnage for 2003. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hahah You got it! Hell I almost died in 2002 and I had my share of carange too so I think I got ALL the bad carma out of me in 2002 hehehe.
    I'm looking for my ora to be nice shade of dark green ALL year long. Nothing but smiles all year long /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Ryan B.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Yeah i learned its a necessity to have more than 1 fire extinguisher.
    If i didn't have a second one, or any help around... that coulda gotten ugly. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I plan to be running 1-ton sometime around May or earlier, so hopefully that should eliminate a lot of potential carnage for this year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Ryan,

You're avatar was cooler about 10 minutes ago before it started "vibrating".......

15. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

I did NOTHING!!! WOOOHOO!!!

I slept until 11:00 a.m. (usually the sun wakes me up ~7:30 or 8:00).

I played a little PS2 (Vice City) with my nephew (12). Pissed off his dad though /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

I found where my drainage systems were plugged! YAAAHHH no tree roots were plugging it!

Was about to change my rear differential fluid (already did the front Sunday night -ugh) I took back some oil to the recyclers. Got yet ANOTHER d*mn funnel (I SHOULD have about five of these things around somewhere) but at 3:30 p.m. I didn't do it. At that time, I figured it would be too cold (and long) to pump 3 quarts of 80/90 back into my rear diff.

So I was a LAZY man yesterday... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

HAPPY NEW YEAR (a little late) to everyone!

I'm STILL recovering from New Year's Eve... I think I'm getting too old to be out partying til the sun comes up /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Needless to say, my ass was planted on the couch all day yesterday. All in all, very unproductive /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

I hope 2003 treats everyone kindly /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Had dinner with the family. I spent some good quaulity time with my newest nephew (that's gonna be my helping hand with my rig in a few years /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif).
    Then, my g/f and I went to hang with some friends and I drank a 3qt bottle of Heinekin that I got for x-mas. Don't remember what happened after that /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

Looks like everyone had a safe one!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif So far.