Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hard to access site now

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5Jimmy, Feb 1, 2002.

1. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I have a hell of a time getting into the site and I get all kinds of squirrely messages about "supplied arguement is not valid for SQL server"......WTF??......is this just part of the growing pains?

Stuck?...Hell no..I still got some gas left..

2. 79k20

79k20 1/2 ton status

<font color=orange>I get the same thing, but when I do get on it's perty d@mn fast.</font color=orange>

<font color=orange>SEAN<font color=orange>

[​IMG]<font color=orange>79 K20(duh) D44, FF 14bolt, built 350,TH350,NP203,9"lift</font color=orange>[​IMG]

3. mdm365

mdm365 1/2 ton status

same problem here I just got on myself---much faster than it was when you can get on!

1977 k5-blazer 4"softride 3.5 in rear dana 44,12 bolt rear,now 350 &,205 t-case,465 trans,new headers and new 2 1/4 inch turbo muffler exaust.

4. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

i get the same thing but when im actually here it's fast ! the other one i get is only having " viewing right's " to post's,,can't make a reply and then the site goes away again and i can't access anyhting but the home page . oh well,,im just gonna kick back and deal,,im sure steve is all over it already trying to make thing's better
    good job steve,,even with the headaches,,it's still fast on my 56k [​IMG]

<font color=purple>ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]</font color=green>

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yeah, I am going to upgrade again to a faster server with 2 gig of memory, that should get things rolling. Should be done by next Friday I hope.

Steve

Director of Global Expansion

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> You the man, Steve ! How are you doing on funds ?

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

7. k5king

k5king 1/2 ton status

so we might have to suffer with the " no access " stuff on and off for the next week ? man,,i dunno if i can do that. i been over at the pirate board to long as it is,,i think they're rubbing off on me some !! :flipoff: &lt;~~~[​IMG]
    notice though,,,that the most ever user's were when CK5 was down,,lmao [​IMG]
    yur doin' awesome steve,,when ya started this web site,,did you honestly think it would turn into this? [​IMG]

<font color=purple>ANYBODY LOSE THEIR JEEP????????[​IMG]
    I JUST FOUND ONE UNDER MY BLAZER!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]</font color=green>

8. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Just to let y'all know....I ain't bitchin', I'm whinin'......I visited the Pirate board also when this site was down, and really didn't care for what I saw......I think those "flip off smiley" contribute to the overall "attitude" (for lack of a better description), and are indicative of the type of "moderators" over there.....(re: K30Guy gettin' hammered)....this is a friendlier place to be.......I get antsy when I can't get in.....Speed is like....not an issue with me since I live way the Hell out in East Jesus, and can only access by dial-up......26.4.......one of the joys of country livin'......Great Job, Steve...things are gettin' better all the time.....

Stuck?...Hell no..I still got some gas left..

9. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

I was at Piraate as well. Got lots of abuse for being a "newbie". It was fun though. I gave as good as I got if not better. Even got complimented on being a pretty gruff sob. Seen a few CK5 people over there, the site, needless to say, brings out alter egos on the nicest people. I'll be nice to them here but at Pirate they're fair game. lol
    Shawnboy.

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>