Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hard to watch....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

On May 14th, 2001, I was honorably discharged from the Army. I spent 4 years stationed at Ft. Riley Kansas- 1st Infantry Division, 3rd brigade, 1/34 Armor, A Co, 2nd Platoon. I was the driver of the Platoon Leader's tank...It really hits home to see the Marine and Army tank companies over in Iraq actually engaging the enemy. No bullshit for those guys. They aren't firing training rounds at plywood targets. I know first hand what goes on inside a tank company during training...I can hardly imagine what those guys goin through it for real life are experiencing. I can't even describe how pissed off I get at the short sighted idiots that parade all over the streets protesting...They have no idea of the real picture. If it weren't for wars and those soldiers over there volunteering their lives and dying at the hands of Saddam Hussien, They wouldn't have the constitutional right to protest. Watching all this on TV almost makes me want to ride down to the recruiter and tell them to sign me back up. I spit in the general direction of any one that carries a peace sign protesting whats goin on in the world right now. If that offends anyone here...Then get the hell out of my country. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

I'm with you bro...they might not like the war, but we all need to back are brothers and sisters over there laying down there life's for the USA... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    they don't need to see a bunch of a-holes causing mayhem in this country...
    Protesters-
    I really think it's funny that they will fight there own government and not fight a government that rapes and kills its own people, of course if they were over there ,Saddam would cut off there heads...

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If it weren't for wars and those soldiers over there volunteering their lives and dying at the hands of Saddam Hussien, They wouldn't have the constitutional right to protest.

[/ QUOTE ] Very good point. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Saddam would cut off there heads...

[/ QUOTE ]

He certainly would...

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I know the feeling, I was there the first time around, and it is kinda hard living life day to day knowing that there are a bunch of our guys there takin' rounds while I'm nice and cozy at home. God bless them all.

John