Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hard Top-1975 K5

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dphall, Aug 9, 2005.

1. dphall

dphall Newbie

I just bought a 1975 K5 that needs a hard top. What's the best way or place to buy one. I've checked e-bay for the last week but found nothing. Any ideas?

2. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

You should really post this in the 'garage' or '73-91' forum, this section is for 69-72.:doah:
    But to answer your question, you've already come to the best place to try to find one. There was somebody in trying to sell one for $100 in Santa Clara or Mtn. View I believe not too long ago. So you may want to check in the wanted section a few months back. Also put a post in the wanted section. One always seems to be for sale every couple months. There's also one sitting about 20 ft. from me with all new weatherstripping, but it's not for sale.:p:

3. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

DOAHH !!
    That was RyanB's post that I was thinking about, and it was just the windshield frame not the top. :doah: But all the same, keep an eye out in the for sale section.
    I drive by someone's house every so often that has 2 tops in their driveway and only one blazer. If I happen to see him one day I'll ask if one of them is for sale.