Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hard top woes

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CraigG, Sep 17, 2001.

1. CraigG

CraigG Registered Member

I'm sure most of you have had the experience of working on your truck and standing there for about 20 minutes just scratching your head. You are wondering, "What the ^$#^&$ was the last owner thinking?"

The previous owner of my hard top tried taking of the top and left the front bolts in, at least that's all I can figure. As a result, the front 6 inches on my top is creased and falling apart any time I take the top on or off.

Does anyone have a hard top for sale in the Northwest(WA, OR, ID)? I would even be willing to go to N. CA.

2. kilomanjaro

kilomanjaro 1/2 ton status

i have a great single wall top for sale, asking 550 but it is in kansas. maybe you know a trucking company who can ship it? i could look into it if you would be interested. top is black has tinted glass, the rear hatch is not in great shape, but it is fixable. if you are interested email me at kilomanjaro63@hotmail.com. thanks
    john

3. Murph

Murph Registered Member

Craig,

I emailed you earlier today. Have a double wall with a hatch that also needs some attention. I am in Seattle. You can take a look and make an offer.

Murph

4. JUNKYARDJOHN

JUNKYARDJOHN Registered Member

I'VE GOT A HARDTOP OFF A 72 THAT I'D SELL FOR $100. IF YOU'RE ITERESTED EMAIL ME AT FK9U812@AOL.COM I'M IN NORTHERN NV. BUT IT WOULD BE WORTH THE DRIVE

5. HarryL

HarryL 1/2 ton status

Got one in SLC UT, but you better come and get it pronto!!! It's on it's way to the junkyard

Harry