Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hardcore 4x4 Competitions On Speed Channel

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dirtwarrior17, Jan 24, 2005.

1. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

I was watching speed channel a couple months ago and saw some serious mobbin. They put it on a show called on the edge but then they move on to snowmobile drag races, dyno competitions, figure 8 races, etc. the next week.

we gotta get this on cable every week....

Only way to get speeds attention is to have a **** load of people write them emails saying how they want more/a 4xin show on speed channel and how we would watch em every week. Cause i'm getting tired of watching nascar testing and reruns of IHRA and monster jam. I think we all agree 4xin shows are the best show there is (for us).

Let me know if you want to do this so we can send all the emails on the same day. I know hella people would watch em because they are on the outdoor channel on the dishes. Only way to get outdoor channel is to get a dish.

Im not sure what the shows on outdoor channel are called.... superlift 4x4 adventures or somethin close to that, 4wheel and offroad, and theres one more.

somebody/everbody help me out on this one.... I need a wheelin fix every night.

If you want to do this let me know and check back so we can set a day to send the emails.

2. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

guess im the only one:haha: :doah: :mad1:

3. rubbinz raczn

rubbinz raczn 1/2 ton status

count me in!:D

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm down.

I be one of those hella people that be down to watch some mo serious mobbin'
    I'd fo sho like to see a grip mo of wicked sic 4x4 speedvision shows. hella dude. holla back when to email these fools. :grin:

5. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

Kool

Sound off if u in.........:saweet: :k5: :woot:

Need more people

6. Jonny-K5

Jonny-K5 1/2 ton status

im in. i want more 4x4 shows on cable 2

7. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

Keep em comin.. i figure we need at least 20 to get their attention. Check back on this post in about a week if you already said your in.

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Beater_K20 likes to see other people thrashin' their junk too. gives me motivation to get mine rolling.:D

9. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

tell me were & i send an e-mail

10. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

Speed channel link

http://www.speedtv.com/feedback/

Here is the link. Just send em an email whenever. too much work to get people to post that they're gonna write then get em to check back for a day.

Keep the posts comin.... if you want ot write speed sound off.

11. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

who else is down?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2005
  12. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

Last edited: Jan 30, 2005
  13. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

to speed...

I am a hardcore speed channel fan and watch it 24-7. I own a k5 blazer and wheel it when i get the chance and want to see a lot more 4x4 shows on your guys channel. Almost all the members of ck5(colorado k5) would watch it not to mention the hundreds of thousands of suv owners. People who have never wheeled in their life still would watch. You had some rock comps on the on the edge show a while back and all my buddies and im sure a lot of other people want to see a lot more of that. Every week. I need 4x4 shows. nobody has this on cable yet so you guys would have the market cornered. superlift and peterson's 4 wheel and offroad have a show on dish and would be real popular on your guys channel. there should be alot more people writing to you guys about this and you\\\'ll probably hear from me again... Thanks,

later...... shane

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  14. Dandwg

Dandwg 1/2 ton status

Spike tv will be showing 4 episodes of extreme 4x4 tv starting at 1 pm this afternoon.

I just set my computer to record them while i am at work :D

15. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

damn ... don't get spike either.:mad: :tongue1: :doah: :mad1:

16. dirtwarrior17

dirtwarrior17 Banned

to speed...

I am a hardcore speed channel fan and watch it 24-7. I own a k5 blazer and wheel it when i get the chance and want to see a lot more 4x4 shows on your guys channel. Almost all the members of ck5(colorado k5) would watch it not to mention the hundreds of thousands of suv owners. People who have never wheeled in their life still would watch. You had some rock comps on the on the edge show a while back and all my buddies and im sure a lot of other people want to see a lot more of that. Every week. I need 4x4 shows. nobody has this on cable yet so you guys would have the market cornered. superlift and peterson's 4 wheel and offroad have a show on dish and would be real popular on your guys channel. there should be alot more people writing to you guys about this and you\\\'ll probably hear from me again... Thanks,

later...... shane

anybody follow up on this?