Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HARDCORE W/ PICS NOPI-NESS DRAGS

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 89K1500Chevy, Aug 7, 2003.

1. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Ha i was informed by some ricers i know that my truck was on the nopi-ness website under there NDRA event pics. Here they are only 2 and they were of me in the line up... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chevy4x4boy

chevy4x4boy Registered Member

i love looking down at those ricer boys and they have to strain their necks jus to look up to the guy that jus filled their car with exhaust from that evil v-8!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

those pictures are just FUNNY you see all these ricers then your 4x4 hehe... So did u beat the saturn?

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Hahaha I should come down next one they have and run the 454 burb. That would really hack a bunch of ricers to get lunched by a stock burb in the 1/8th.

I'd strip that dang thing down to the bare floor too, Pull the inner front fenders, pull out anything easy and shed some weight. I bet I could get about 500lb off that thing in a day. The back seat is way heavy.

5. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

actually there is another car between the saturn and my truck that raced me i beat everything off the line but then about the 1/8th mile point i stopped going anywhere and they would pass me... It ran a 17 sec 1/4 at 72. mph and it ran a 18 also.
    Yes Grim you have to go next year when they get back out to sliver dollar it is really funny ill be in the blue truck next year blowing there doors off. Some of them ran pretty quick but most of them were in the 15s and 16's.... /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif