Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Harness Seat advice / Ebay seat?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BozoWise, Dec 3, 2005.

1. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

I am soon to start my rollcage and will be mounting some seats and harness setups to the cage. Does anyone have any experience with any of the JDM seats on ebay? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2X-J...019210786QQcategoryZ33701QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I could get some of the poly seats and covers for 150

The JDM seats would be 200

Or I could get some PRP Premier seats for 440 http://www.racing-seats.com/

I do have a set of fiero buckets installed right now with the adjustable headrests. Would it not be possible to run the sholder belts through the headrest studs? It seems to be about the right height for them. The dang wet okie seat covers set me back so much I am going to atleast use them in the rear if I need to replace the fronts. I love the fiero seats and hope they might work as they are super comfortable.

I need something for the weather hince the wet okie covers since I have no doors and will never have them back on (donated to another member) The K5 is stored inside but it is very likely to get caught in the weather.

doors.JPG

2. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

I was just looking at the new adjustable mastercraft seats today on their homepage. They are sweet, 9 postion adjustment. I wouldn't even want to know how much though :doah:

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

$220 for shipping to Canada??? :eek1: :eek1:

Rene

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

pirate vendor (porc? i forget) is running a sale on all cobeau stuff this month. Quoted me about $315 for 2 Baja SS seats... shipped. Not bad. There is a guy on there that sells cheap harnesses too...

j

5. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Anyone know if I could run harnesses through the headrest posts on mine. I know the main concern is where they pull back on your sholders in a wreck and I think it would be low enough.