Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HARRYS U PULL IT CHECK IT OUT

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JDELBLAZ, Nov 13, 2001.

1. JDELBLAZ

JDELBLAZ 1/2 ton status

TELL ME IF YOU LIVE IN P.A. I LIVE IN C.T. AND I AM TAKING A RIDE TO HARRYS U PULL IT TO SEE IF I CAN FIND PARTS FOR MY BLAZER IF YOU HAVE BEEN THERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THEY HAVE ANY BLAZERS ON THE LOT IF YOU LIVE IN THE AREA AND HAVE NOT BEEN OR DONT KNOW WHAT HARRYS IS ITS A JUNK YARD YOU PAY A DOLLER FEE TO GET IN AND THE MOST YOU WILL PAY FOR A ENGINE IS 100 DOLLERS HERE IS THE WEB SITE WWW.WEGOTUSED.COM

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I used to go there when I was repairing a VW scirocco for a friend of mine. I have not been there in years, but it is probably the biggest yard you will find and it is super clean. They having a 25 H x 200-300 L wall made out of crushed cars; don't know if you have ever been there. Cool place, good luck.

1987 Jimmy Sierra Classic, Palisades Park, NJ 07650

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> Please drop the cap locks .......... real hard to read ......... just a little advise.

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> BOW CHICKA BOW WOW !