Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has a movie ever made you think of anybody ??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 30, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] Hey Bubba, ever watch Super Troopers ??

2. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Man....I swear I lost brain cells watching that STUPID movie !!!! I do have to say that the "schnazberries taste like schnazberries" was funny....but the rest you would have to be drunk to watch !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Excellent movie /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

"Say car Ramrod!!!"

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Man....I swear I lost brain cells watching that STUPID movie !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i liked it And I will agree it dose not strain the brain

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man....I swear I lost brain cells watching that STUPID movie !!!! I do have to say that the "schnazberries taste like schnazberries" was funny....but the rest you would have to be drunk to watch !!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

.............Or be a cop. That movie is great. My buddy and I do "The Repeater" all the time. My personal best "meow" is 13. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

The rivalry between the city/county/highway guys is very similar.......in fact, I have been known to drag a dead body into the city limits and/or onto a State Highway to avoid a report ..............."Nope, his body was found in the city limits.it is your call.. not mine............see Ya!!!!!!!"/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

6. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

<font color="red"> ****DISCLAIMER**** The above post is a joke and should not be taken seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </font> Or should it...................... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The rivalry between the city/county/highway guys is very similar.......in fact, I have been known to drag a dead body into the city limits and/or onto a State Highway to avoid a report ..............."Nope, his body was found in the city limits.it is your call.. not mine............see Ya!!!!!!!" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Paul, when I read your posts the movie "Deliverance" comes to mind... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

.............Or be a cop. That movie is great. My buddy and I do "The Repeater" all the time. My personal best "meow" is 13. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

The rivalry between the city/county/highway guys is very similar.......in fact, I have been known to drag a dead body into the city limits and/or onto a State Highway to avoid a report ..............."Nope, his body was found in the city limits.it is your call.. not mine............see Ya!!!!!!!"/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok maybe I watched it in the wrong mood...... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Paul, when I read your posts the movie "Deliverance" comes to mind... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Come to suffolk, the distinction between city and highway cops is disappearing...

12. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

[​IMG] ... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

I work with a guy that looks exactly like Rabbit, but with dark hair. Naturally, everyone calls him rabbit. I should watch that movie again sometime.

Kris

14. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Paul, when I read your posts the movie "Deliverance" comes to mind...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

we call one kid around her Farva. Hes a total moron and wants to be a cop.

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I went out and rented that movie today thanks to you...it's alright... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

Every time I see the movie "Rain Man", I think of Paul.

18. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I've never seen Rain Man or Super Troopers. I went to rent Super Troopers there yesterday but they didn't have it.

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

[/ QUOTE ] I'm a exilent driver /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Bubba, ever watch Super Troopers ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, but I played the bad guy this weekend....... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    The rivalry between the city/county/highway guys is very similar.......in fact, I have been known to drag a dead body into the city limits and/or onto a State Highway to avoid a report ..............."Nope, his body was found in the city limits.it is your call.. not mine............see Ya!!!!!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not even funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Unfortunately, I know of one certain county agency, which will remain nameless will turn over cases over to city or state when the crime/incident occurred within their jurisdiction.

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm a exilent driver

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully better than you spell......

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And to answer your question, yes. Buford T. Justice. Old sheriff from back home............