Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has a truck ever made you cry?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

This one has:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2487159099&category=31846

The only other vehicle I've ever come across that has got my heart pumping, butterflies in my stomach, and darn near crying like a little girl because I will probably never own it is a 2004 Lamborghini Merciago with payments of $1500 a month...

This truck gave me that feeling... I love it, and I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!

I've always wanted a 4x4 Travelette, and the fact that this one has the top chopped off and is lifted and it's got a nice short frame with a short bed makes it even better... Stock Travelettes are hella long, and I WANT one... So bad....

Anyway... Just had to share this truck I'm in love with /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

not too mant trucks do it its gotta be real nice.

but a viper..... drool. i actualy get a rush looking at it, like and adrenalin rush when you miss and acedent i feel that after looking at a viper. and damb is it a blast to drive /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

definately a sweet truck, even though im not an IH kinda guy.

no, a truck never made me cry, but im pretty sure that i would cry if i sold my truck. you know, with it being my frist vehicles and all the good times i had in it /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Do tears of laughter count?
    [​IMG]

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

sorry don't get it. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

All you have to do is fly out with some cash , pick one out of the half dozen nice ones in the current autotrader , gas up and drive home and personalize it and add the "Stuff" . Get some cash , I'll pick you up from the airport , and you can crash in my spare room /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

No cash at the moment /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I don't know that I can get my hands on the Arizona Auto Trader... Pretty sure the ones I can get only cover Colorado, Nebraska, and Wyoming... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

8. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

But you can go online and search at autotrader.com or try the collector car site clickable on their main page . Try zip code 85208 or any thats 852?? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

holy crap Carl! If I had the money, I'd send you it so you could have that truck... thats so awesome... to bad you cant get it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif