Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

has anybody thought of a areo package for the blazer?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Nov 29, 2004.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[​IMG]
    ala the superbird/ daytona? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif
    You better get rid of this post before someone gets some bad ideal. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

put down the pipe and step away from the crack /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that's right up there withe the testerosa kit the have for 350 SD duallies.WTF? LOL i thought ground afects only worked near the ground /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

SIR, PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE AND WALK AWAY FROM THE PAINT PROGRAM ... REAAAAAALLLLL SLOWLY NOW...

ewww. I mean, I like my 300ZX just like I like my K5, but they have different purposes, you know?

-- A

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]
    ala the superbird/ daytona? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

it would have come out clearer but the website wont let me up load bitmap file's, im just thinkn for a little better gas milage, you know, mabye some flip up headlights? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

come on sombody has to build one /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

probly needs to be lifted more to help with downforce /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

ya i have 42's and wheel skirts planned for it, screw cutting the wheelwells, im gonna put caddy skirts on it to help more with the aero, oh and some mooneyes hubcaps too, just like the lake racers /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. sublmnl1990

sublmnl1990 1/2 ton status

You forgot the big wing on the back and the coffe can mufflers.

12. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

naw im thinkin 60's muclecar, like the superbird/daytona, just with caddy wheel skirts, and mabye some curbfeelers