Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has Anyone Done Business With Them?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jboyes, Jun 17, 2005.

1. jboyes

jboyes 1/2 ton status

I have placed an order with www.drivetrainsuperstores.com and have been trying to reach them for 2 days. I finally found a phone # that worked but it is long distance and keeps telling me that all of their representatives are assisting other callers and if I want to leave a message for them to call me back then to press 1. When I press 1 it takes me back to the first recording telling me to press 1 to talk to a customer service rep or to enter the ext.# if I know it. Then we go back through it all again. I have been on hold now for 24 minutes. This is the email I sent them 10 minutes ago. Does anyone know anything about this company?

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOUR COMPANY FOR TWO (2) DAYS. BOTH 800 NUMBERS I HAVE TRIED TELL ME THEY ARE DISCONNECTED OR NO LONGER IN SERVICE AND I AM CURRENTLY WAITING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE VIA A LONG DISTANCE CALL AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST 15 MINUTES. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS BUT FROM WHAT I CAN TELL SO FAR, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TOTALLY SUCKS. YOU GUYS HAVE SOME PARTS THAT I WANT, I AM SURE I COULD GET THEM ELSEWHERE BUT I HAVE ALREADY PLACED AN ORDER FOR SOME OF IT THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE AND WOULD RATHER JUST GET EVERYTHING FROM THE SAME PLACE. THIS IS THE SECOND EMAIL IN AS MANY DAYS THAT I HAVE SENT.

2. driney

driney 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I ordered a locker from them. One thing that was strange was that after I placed the order online I didn't get any confirmation e-mail. They didn't respond to any of my e-mails and after I waited what I thought was enough time for an instock item to arrive I phoned them and was told it would be shipped and hung up on. I did receive the order in a few days and it was what I ordered so I guess they fulfilled their end of the deal but I probably will not order from them again.

3. dodgedude99

dodgedude99 1/2 ton status

i know of several dudes over on PS.com that will tell you horror stories with them.

4. jboyes

jboyes 1/2 ton status

what is PS.com?

I am just wondering what the deal is with them. I picked what I wanted and when I went to buy it they never asked me for a credit card # or any other type of payment. On the invoice it shows my total price for everything but then below then it says Payment Type: No Charge and then shows my billing address. So I am wondering if they send me the parts and then send me a bill or what? That would seem to be a bad way of doing business. How can they be sure that people would send the money after receiving their product? I really don't think that is what they do but..... I tried to call them to find out what the deal was and thats when I got all the Disconnected messages.

5. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Pavement sucks, I think.

6. jboyes

jboyes 1/2 ton status

thanks