Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has anyone ever even seen a BRB wheelin pic?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Oct 31, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

does BRB even wheel besides the little rolly thing on his mouse pad? i know he wheels that but aside from the NCBD folks he payed off to say he wheels has there ever been a wheelin pic of sheep boy /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif if so, lets see em, I aint believing it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hmmm... I'm a NCBD, and I've never seen him wheel...

(BRB- You can PM me to get my info how to send me that $20 and I'll claim that i've seen you wheel. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif)

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

At the NCBD run to Frank Raines earlier this year I heard talk of him in a mud puddle that was deep enough that he sucked water into his intake. He was apparantly so scared that he wet himself like a little girl and wouldn't wheel at all the whole rest of the weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Of course the so-called mudpuddle incident happened before anyone else got there. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[​IMG] <- BRB at Frank Raines /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Of course the so-called mudpuddle incident happened before anyone else got there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey UglyFord351 boy, where's the pics of you actually wheeling?????? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Let's see, list of witnesses to the great mudhole incident........
    FrizzleFry
    Priest
    RockinK5
    NoSmog73
    /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

People that have seen me wheel in Hollister:
    Gokartergo
    Possibly KidJethro

Places I've wheeled:

Hawaii
    Donner area(taught me to always make sure the transfer case is in gear)
    Sequioia National Forest

Doesn't hold water to some of the more hardcore wheelers, but I've tackled some twisty terrain in 4lo on occassion.......

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I smell a chop coming.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Heck, I'll supply the ammo for you wankers.
    [​IMG]

CHOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I have hundreds of pics of me wheeling, and none of them are on a ramp. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I have hundreds of pics of me wheeling, and none of them are on a ramp. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cool and all, but when I wheel, I don't have time to be a poser nor have usually had a photographer available. It's just about the wheeling, the posing can wait /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Damn! My computer is down (using the folks), I have a chopchop pic of bubba wheeling but its on my computer!

Here's a pic, from a long time ago!
    [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hey now lets be nice, Bubba wheels atleast as much as I do.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifYou should have seen the RTI score of me ramping the 747 in Hollister.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey now lets be nice, Bubba wheels atleast as much as I do.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifYou should have seen the RTI score of me ramping the 747 in Hollister.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, you own a 4x4? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Wait, you own a 4x4?

[/ QUOTE ] Not technically, in order to have a 4X4 I'd need a working Tcase.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

14. uglychevyZZ4

you still needing a 203? If so i have one for you, for you its FREE /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BRB-Hrmmmm, me wheel? umm, well, lemmie get a link or two SheepRayButtdroux /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

15. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

He actually hit his mirror 2 years ago.. I had to listen to him complain about a bent mirror for the rest of Blazer-Fest... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

a free 203 is like an extra hole in the head and I wouldn't want to let all those hostage brain cells out... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. uglychevyZZ4

here Bubba-jesus you call that flex on that ramp? my gawd Ive seen my sons soapbox derby car articulate more! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    web page
    web page
    web page
    web page
    web page
    web page

and if you want more, check webshots albums for
    -Seattlek5
    -leadfoot067
    -donimator
    -poohbair
    -broncoboy
    -heavymetal
    -reddog
    -Tacoma webfooters
    -snort4x4 evans creek 311 trail
    -Washington FullSize
    -GarrettDodge
    and whom ever else Ive wheeled with up here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Soooo then bubbaRampdayCorndogBoy, wheres yers? put up er' shut up I say /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

18. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    a free 203 is like an extra hole in the head and I wouldn't want to let all those hostage brain cells out... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    well I offered [​IMG]

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    He actually hit his mirror 2 years ago.. I had to listen to him complain about a bent mirror for the rest of Blazer-Fest... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bent the door, not the mirror. Shattered the hell out of the mirror /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

20. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

That's right, Sorry loosin my memeroy at my old age... [​IMG]