Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has Anyone Heard About This?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by offroadcowboy, Jul 3, 2004.

1. offroadcowboy

offroadcowboy 1/2 ton status

What the hell is going on!I find out about this Mike New 9 years after it first came about.Has anyone else heard about this? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

i had not heard a single thing about that i hope he get the ruling in his favor i don't understand WTF the whole thing is even about why in the world would a UNITED STATES soldier even be asked to wear a UN uniform much less submitt to the comands of non US military personel that seems like total (darn) to me.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The only thing even halfway mainstream that even made mention of Michael New was Soldier of Fortune magazine, otherwise only reading about it from the fringe would people know the story. I first heard about it probably within 6 months of when it started.

4. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

I remember hearing about this when it first happened, I was still active duty at the time.

I thought it had finally been settled, I sure as heck hope he wins.
    He's right on when he says it violates Army regs.