Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has anyone heard of Rockport off road park?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by Hustler, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Hustler

Hustler 1/2 ton status

This place officially opened last weekend. They are only open Fri - Mon. I might be comming up there this Wed and get a free run around the park to check it out. I will post what I think of the place. If anyone else knows about this place post up please.

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Got a 20 on that place, ghost rider?

You get your 3/4 tons in yet?

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Try this /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Hustler

Hustler 1/2 ton status

Not yet, still out of work. Can't afford to have the stuff installed. I am trying to get in touch with Todd now to see what we can do now and I just owe him. I want and need the stuff on now.

The owners of Rockport off road seem to be really nice and willing to help out needs of clubs to get them out there. I will be going up there this Wed to check out the place in my atv. I will post if I think it would be a nice place for us.

5. Hustler

Hustler 1/2 ton status

Well, I would say that rockport off road park is a great place to ride at. They have some very challenging trails and some wicked off-chamber trails. I talked with the owners, Tom and Debbie and Debbie took me for a ride around the park. They are in the process of making 3 rock climbing trails now. They still have some work to be done, but with what I saw, they have some great trails. I as most of you know haven't been that many places to ride, but I can say they have better trails then the Badlands by far. Most of the trails are as good or better then the Orange trail at the Badlands. They have right now 4 trails for SUV's only and a couple of trails for both SUV's and atv's. I did take some pics and as soon as I get the film back, I can try to post pics of the place.