Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has anyone here done a grill swap?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by cryptobiotic, Jan 20, 2003.

1. cryptobiotic

cryptobiotic Registered Member

I am doing a grill swap with my 83' I got all the after market parts I need all I gotta get from the dealer are the springs, pigtails and adjusters I got everything else on the list besides the hardware to actually mount the lights. Does anyone know the part GM part numbers for these?? Are these the only things i have to get?? I am having a problem finding them with the local dealer here, so please let me know /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Not sure what year you are wishing to swap to, but I did a swap and posted it on this site.

http://coloradok5.com/grilleswap.shtml

Lists part numbers and such. You need to contact LMC Truck in Olathe, KS to get the parts you need. Do a search for their website.

Expect to pay around $450 for this grille swap. Cheaper if you buy pigtails.