Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has anyone here played any of the Silent Hill game series?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Okiemuddog, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

I had some Best buy gift cards burning a hole in my pocket, so I bought Silent Hill 3&4. I have been playing 3 and let me tell you this game if fawking freaky. I can only play about 2 hours after the sun goes down before it starts messing with my head /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif. The graphics and shadowing is entirely too real and the background sounds just finish it off. I was wondering if anyone else had played the games and what if it messed with them or not /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. If you are in to hellish terror games I highly recommend any of the games in the series.

2. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

I've played 3 before, it's pretty cool if you turn out all the lights and turn up to surround sound. The only think I didn't like was the gameplay. could have done better, but overall was a good game. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif