Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has anyone in here been

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JimmyJuneau, Feb 5, 2003.

1. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

to the Exaclibur hotel in Las Vegas? If so what kinds of things are there to do there? What hotels or places are next to it? Is it a nice place? Im going to Vegas this weekend for the first time. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Last time I was there was 8 years ago. Lot's of stuff to do, nice place. Don't recollect a whole lot other than gamblin' and drinkin'.

John

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Don't take any credit cards with you. Leave your checkbook at home and only take your debit card. Make sure you only have what you are willing to part with in your debit card account. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Don't forget to ride all the rollercoasters and the big shot at the top of the stratosphere......Nothing like zero g's at 1150ft. in the air.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Cool! Make some mental notes for me while you're there. My grandmother sold her house and is taking me and my brothers in Oct. Her treat! I think she was leaning towards staying at Harrahs.

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status