Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has anyone missed me?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Greenblazer-AZ, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

Hi People,
    I finally got time to stop in and say "Hi". I don't have internet access right now so I've been unable to stir up the controversy around here.

On November 13th '02 I lost my wheeling buddy and best friend Bear(Black Lab) to cancer. He was a great trail dog, and I think I'm not the only one that will miss having him on the trail and around the campfire.

Later,
    Allan Greenblazer.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Bout time you showed up.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

*moment of silence for Bear* /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I am loosing my father and a very good friend to cancer right now.

That being said... there is no excuse mister... You missed a whole thread that was right up your alley.

So how is that constipation anyway? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

really sorry to hear about your dog.
    that sucks.

7. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Hey allan,
    im sorry to hear bout bear. he was a damn good dog. time to find another lab an train him to be as good as bear i guess.
    you got a computer working of your own now bro?
    Have a good one man.
    Grant

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Sorry to hear about Bear. Welcome back, though, I think?

9. AGM

AGM Registered Member

It's good to see you're still around. I am sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a friend is always tough.

10. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Greenblazer----Sorry to hear about your dog. I don't know you but Welcome Back anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Sorry to hear your buddy died Allen... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I lost my doggie I had since I was 10 to cancer in August and it sucked beyond sucked....

12. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Can't say we did miss you, but can say that we feel bad for your dog. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Ahh-man.... Not the hound. I feel for you man, I really do.

Welcome back. We have missed you. (even if we don't say it, out-right)

14. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

Thanks everyone. I'm not exactly back as I still don't have internet access, but I will find a way to stop by once in a while to say "HI".

I've been working on the Blazer, and my priorities are on getting more done to it rather than getting the computer back online.

Later,
    AllAn Greenblazer.