Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has anyone replaced the cargo floor panels?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlazerBoy, Jun 9, 2000.

1. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Since I am doing this resto I may as well do it right. I have a couple small holes in my cargo floor. I am planning to replace the panels with new ones has any one done this before? If so could you give me some hints and things not to do. Thanks.. oh yeah and how was it was it a pain??

BlazerBoy
    http://generalblueballs.coloradok5.com

2. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

i fixed a pretty big section in my bed, in the corner where the gas neck cover is. i ordered a bed repair panel piece from jcwhitney. welded it in and covered it with the liner stuff. it doesnt match perfectly, but noone notices it and ive forgotten about it. good luck.

3. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Good news to hear cause I have to replace the whole thing. I had a 2" lift put on with 33's and new Rancho 9000's and asked them to put on a set of the smittybuilt nerf bars, but they said they could not cause the body mounts are gone, the body is resting on the frame. So I have a bunch of work to do. New mounts and the whole back end.

<font color=green>[​IMG]Eagle86K5[​IMG]<font color=red>
    Masonry...It's a Good Thing
    2B1ASK1