Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Has anyone witnessed anything "weird" today???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Sep 11, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Has anyone witnessed anything \"weird\" today???

Being the anniversary of 9.11 and all... I sure did, but the sherrif's dept laughed at me when I told them and blew it off. I sure hope something doesn't go down and they were right.

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Re: Has anyone witnessed anything \"weird\" today???

<font color="blue"> What did you see, damn it ! </font color>

3. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Now that's just rude! Details man!!!

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

you're one of those people that hates suspense huh?

Well i was making my daily commute around 1:45 CST and I was almost to the red river bridge when I spotted 2 light gray cargo planes. One right behind the other, and both of them flying super low to the ground...maybe 400 ft up if that. They were flying west along the river and crossed the highway right in front of me. Struck me as odd, especially considering that they didn't appear to be military, they were CARGO planes flying together, and how low they were, like they were tying to cut under radar or something. If it was legit, they sure picked a stupid day to do whatever they're doing. Anyway, i tried to report it, but the sherriff laughed at me and said they're probably DEA planes. I thought maybe, but it just doesn't seem to add up.

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Planes fly a little low over my house,but that's cause they land in Oakland. I haven't seen anything weird,but I have a softball game tonight,might see something /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

closest airport to land something like that would be 20 miles...they were a little premature if that was the deal...

Yeah, I'm crazy, so what.

7. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The only thing weird is the lack of the weird usual shite. NOTHING is being reported in the news which I think is weird......

Conspiracy theory here we come /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

8. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i gave up worrying about low-flying planes, considering i live 45 minutes away from Fort Bragg and Pope AFB. that and my dad and uncle both own planes.

9. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

nothing wierd, but last night on the way home I saw a couple convoys of stinger hummers near Ft.Belvoir, Then today at work a few jets flew over real low, real loud, and real fast, but they were going to the pentagon for the fly-by...man I wish I could have gotten outside to see that..

I did get to see the fly-by before the richmond race.. we were between 3 and 4, the F-16's were so low my beer actually fell off my seat, then they came back one more time kinda from 3 to 1, coolest fly-by I've seen in a while.

Man I miss the Marine Corps

Semper Fi... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    The only thing weird is the lack of the weird usual shite. NOTHING is being reported in the news which I think is weird......

[/ QUOTE ]

No? Well a plane had to be forced down due to 3 men who locked themselves into a bathroom and shaved their body hair. Yes you might find that funny but in one of the terrorist's (that flew a plane into the wtc) beleongings there were notes (instructions) that were found instructing them to shave all the hair off of their bodies.

Another plane was downed today becuase a man reached into the pocket in front of him (the ones they have in the seats) to get out a magazine and there was a big sheet of paper. On it it said BOMB.

Another plane was downed today becuase a man was supposed to have a pocket knife and wanted to hijack the plane. (Come to find out it was a comb).

A building (cant member where) was evacuated today becuase bomb sniffing dogs were alerted to suspicious materials.....

The list goes on but I would say that SOMETHING was reported today.