Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hate to B!tch, but.................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, May 14, 2002.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

It kinda sucks keeping up with this forum when certin persons maxi-post. As I write this a certin person has 18 post of jokes! I'm cool with posting jokes and all but man give some of the other post a chance to be seen.

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Didnt we go thru this exact same thing about this time last yr ?

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sorry if I'm over posting. Please keep in mind all these were posted over 3 or 4 days. I'll try to slow it down.

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey then were will I get all my new jokes from.........

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'll leave it up to everyone, should I slow it down, or keep up the mad postings ???????????????

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I think 3 or 4 a day is fine, but when I sign in and I see 12 in a row...thats overkill.

7. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

IMO post away. We have to go thru this at least once a yr over too many joke posts.

8. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

The jokes are popping up at 7 per day at most as far as I can tell. I think the problem arose when someone went through and bumped alot of the jokes from the last week to pad their post count. It makes the joke-poster look bad, but he can't control people using his posts for padding. I figure he can post as much as he want, although combining all the jokes into one thread each day would be nice /forums/images/icons/smile.gif As for the padder, well, maybe just pad in one post? Posting jokes I can understand, but I don't get padding ones post count.

-Aaron

9. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Yeh there was a big brewhaha over the same thing last year and I think some feelings were hurt and basically it boiled down to"if you don't wanna look at the post....don't" We all have simple choices in life. If the song on the radio sux, I change it. I'm not into reading jokes so I don't spend much time looking thru a certain "said" persons posts. Last I checked it wasnt against the law so knock yourself out!/forums/images/icons/wink.gif I'm not trying to step on any toes here, just my .02 worth.

10. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

With all these joke post the only thing I have to say is...

Thats it I'm outta here.../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

11. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Oh sheeeit, here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Maybe I came off a little harsh and for that I appoligize, but I just like to see some of the other post get a chance to be seen. This was not directed entirely twords you Paul.

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That's kewl, I just wanted to know if I was posting too much. I wouldn't want to offened.

14. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

The jokes I bumped up to the top where all on the first page. I smiled to some becuase I thought they were funny and did PAD on two of them. Yes I think its a little too much, but some people seem to like them and some of them are cool. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I dont always give a reply and sometimes I just laugh or smile. It wasnt my fault that so many came up to the top , they were all on the first page LOL.

15. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah I almost forgot...

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Yeah we did and it reared it's head and turned ugly and man... lets not go there again that really sucked having people all pissed at each other over something that's supposed to be funny like jokes and stuff like that.....

17. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I think you are great Z3pr I was just suprised to see your posts up to trail king with all of these jokes you post. Dont mind me /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Keep posting away as much as you want. I wasnt trying to be mean to you at all, Im just trying to catch up with ya /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I dont normally post jokes and things I normally just do the truck stuff and Ive been waiting forever to be something other then a WHEELER dangit!! lol /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Also I come on and allot of the posts disapear with your Joke posts, so I try to play catch up LOL I think your posts are very nice and I think you are a sweet person as well /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh I did put up some posts I got in my email and I got complaints about them so I stopped.

Oh here is my /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

18. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Keep it up. I like them all.

Thats what this forum is for!!!!

Ken H.

19. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

I say post all ya want. We can always hit the little number 2 at the bottom of the page and look at the other posts. If someone is too lazy to look at the 2nd page, then they deserve to miss some posts. I go through all the new posts, no matter how many pages, if I like the subject I read, if not, I don't.

20. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

It was me...I did the same thing about a year ago. Then that's when the famous "That's it I'm outta here" post started..From ME!