Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Have aliens landed ???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

With things like UFO reports, such as sightings, abduction claims, crop circals (really screwed up the spelling on that one), ...ect. What do y'all think ???

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I think that for us to think we are the ONLY beings in the universe is incredibly arrogant on our part. And if we are, then it is a HUGE waste of space....literaly! But then again, I am kinda a freak. But, hey, I admit it! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

my aunt & uncle have had 2 cows mutilated at their ranch, each time while she was out with the horses the day before there was a black helicopter hovering over the ranch and didn't make a sound /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif the dogs noticed it and she saw it and it left in one hell of a hutty. the next day, dead cow, no blood, no guts and one ear missing. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

4. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

practice makes perfect.

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

You fellas are going to think I'm nuts, but when I was 14 I was camping in a big field with some friends and this helicopter looking thing came over and hovered over us for a few seconds, then flew away. Didn't make a sound either. Looks like muddysub and I have proof!

6. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

aliens maybe, your friendly neighborhood govt? yep...they do all kinda weird junk and people blame it on aliens. There is all kinda weird conjecture about what they're researching out at groom lake and what not. As for the mutilated cows? Some people just like things a little differently than others /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Didn't you see Signs, foo'? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I keep an open mind. I haven't seen any evidence of them, but space is just too big for me to think that we're the only ones.

8. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Well put muddin, I'm not going to make a judgement one way or the other until somebody can show me some REAL proof...

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Sometimes when I'm at work, I have proof that there are people from space.

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

If there are aliens, why would they be any smarter than us? We're so dumb, we can only get to the moon. And if we came from evolution, the odds of us (mankind) turning out the way we are now are so stacked in bad favor, that to think it could happen again somewhere out there is pushing it from even further odds... Unless of course, another species has evolved in another galaxy or universe so much more advanced than us that we're actually refuse of evolution, in which case, why is such an advanced race
    A. so interested in us
    B. so sloppy that they keep getting sighted?

I'd put more on the government having quiet technology that's being excused or mistaken as alien technology. They've had a secret "operations" bunker that even congress was clueless to until after 9/11, I have no doubt there's military technology that won't be on the discovery channel for another 20 years...

Z3pr, You're in a philosphical mood today?

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Z3pr, You're in a philosphical mood today? >>>>>>>>>>>>> I don't know, I was watching the news and sightings on TV thismorning. Think that might have something to do with it. Either that, or could it be what's in my profile as my second off road vichile.

12. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

If aliens are black, I don't want NOTHIN' to do with em'!!
    /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    Sorry, just me and my warped sense of humor! Carry on.

13. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

this is the way i think of it.OUr solar system has 9 planets 1 or 2 of wich life can actually successfully live on.Then there are other solar systems (maybe in the thousands or millions.)that have more or less planets in their solar systems.and each galaxy( which there are probrably millions of) have the same.The human mind from what ive been told really cant comprehend 1 million.So if you think of how big the universe is that way and get an idea of how big it is and multiplly that by trilions you might come within a billion of how big it is.So somewhere im sure there is another planet that has lifeforms human like or other that would be more evolved than us because wherevere the universe started that part of it is older than us by plenty of years.Kind of like the sun is always 8 min faster than us.Maybe ive just confused everyone and myself and should shut up. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

14. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I kind of think that the government has allot to do with the sightings as well. Im sure there is aircraft that they use we know nothing about.

On the other hand there is noway Im going to sit here and say there is no such thing as life on other planets and aliens. Its too big of a universe out there to be just little ol us /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

15. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Potatoe you have made a really good point. Our minds probubly cant comprehend what really is out there. I mean think about it. Does anyone at all know where the universe ends? IF so what is after it? Its got to be something?

So with all of that there must be something out there /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

16. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

So what's on the other side of infinity?? Or time?? What was before that? Nothing???

17. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Oh man.....this post makes my head hurt. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

18. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Well, space and planetary arrangement are pretty complex issues. I was just thinking how odd it is that this kind of thread came up... I was reading an article yesterday about how dangerously and precariously balanced the universe is, especially earth being singled out for the existence of life.
    From the article:
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    For example, take the ratio of the number of electrons to protons. This ratio must be exactly equal to one to one to better than one part in 10 to the 37th (10 to the 37th power, or "1" followed by 37 zeros) otherwise electromagnetic forces would have superseded gravitational forces and no galaxies, stars or planets would have ever formed in the entire history of the universe.

[/ QUOTE ] I barely figured out what that means, but essentially, it's mindboggling how in-check and perfectly balanced the physics of the universe are, even more so to support life on earth.
    But heck, I still really like movies like fire in the sky...

Hey Canmore...

19. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Yes! They have landed. And moved in across the street from me. Those people are so creepy and strange there is no way they are human.
    I 'm glad we're moving. Or there might be a new episode of "Star wars"
    ARRRR Me buckos! Man the Light Cannons! We'll blast the scurvy dogs into the nearest black hole

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'm not for sure, but you might want to pose this question to Wes.
    [​IMG]