Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Have CAD will DRAW

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigbluesuburban, Mar 28, 2006.

1. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

Ok, I posted this in the lounge but the responce has been limited, so that means either no one is interested... or I didn't post in the right place. So I am going to give this a shot over here.

I am a structural steel detailer by trade, and a draftsman by hobby. I have drawn several parts for people that wanted to have their local fab shop burn them on a CNC plasma or torch.

It occured to me the other day that perhaps there are other people out there who might like to have custom logo's or parts or whatever's drawn up in CAD so that they could take them to their local shop and have them cut.

Is anyone interested in this?

Just for the record I can work with ANY font and can export to ANY file type that your local shop might need. Things that I have done are rocker guards for HEEPS, bumper addon's like push guards and hook points, and I have also drawn up SFA conversion parts for Toyotas.

Areas that I think I could expand to would be custom beadlock rings, custom weld in bead reinforcements, custom interior parts, or whatever else.

If you are interested in my rates or services you can email me at customparts@tosdetailing.com, I am willing to entertain any idea you might have.

PS - If you don't have a shop near you that can burn the parts I have several to choose from here and would be willing to help you make that happen.

(to the MODS - If I have stepped over a line here with regard to a vendor membership or something just let me know who to talk to and I will make it right)

2. bigbluesuburban

ttt - only one time to see what happens

3. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

you're treading dangerous grounds. :wink1:

4. bigbluesuburban

Your gonna have to be more specific. Am I stepping on your toes, or over the bounds for the rulez?

If it is a problem I can easily, and happily take my offer off the list. Which is probably where this is headed since I have had only three responces and only one was for me to draw something.

I won't 'ttt' this again. I will just let it die.

5. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

i just mean that it's a pretty borderline "vendor" post which i believe is against the rules.