Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Have I complained about Wyoming lately?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It hasn't snowed for WEEKS... Yesterday I got my new stickers for my Explorer, so I took off all the ones I'm replacing and decided it was too dark to put my stickers on properly... So I got up early to make sure I had plenty of time to do the stickers and make them look good... And what the [darn] do I wake up to? SNOW... EVERYWHERE... AND IT'S STILL COMING DOWN... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif the weather in this [darn] shithole state is against me, I swear... There's just no other explanation for the horrible weather EVERY TIME I want to do something to my truck or go camping or just do something that I ENJOY... I can't imagine what kind of natural disaster I'm going to have to install my lift kit through, that's only the one thing I've wanted for over a year, so something horrible HAS to happen.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and the worst part is, I still have 8 months before I move /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It hasn't snowed for WEEKS... Yesterday I got my new stickers for my Explorer, so I took off all the ones I'm replacing and decided it was too dark to put my stickers on properly... So I got up early to make sure I had plenty of time to do the stickers and make them look good... And what the [darn] do I wake up to? SNOW... EVERYWHERE... AND IT'S STILL COMING DOWN... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif the weather in this [darn] shithole state is against me, I swear... There's just no other explanation for the horrible weather EVERY TIME I want to do something to my truck or go camping or just do something that I ENJOY... I can't imagine what kind of natural disaster I'm going to have to install my lift kit through, that's only the one thing I've wanted for over a year, so something horrible HAS to happen.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and the worst part is, I still have 8 months before I move /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

what HAVENT you complained about lately? btw, we're still waiting for pictures of the bosses wife and daughter nekkid by a christmas tree, if i remember correctly.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

this has nothing to do with what you just said but i just wanted to let you know i ran over a explorer yesterday /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I ran over a dead thing on I-25 the other night... didn't see it coming till it was too late, I think I ran over it's head... I had to go back to make sure it wasn't a person... I hate that feeling of running over something that used to be alive /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. mudhog

ya well i ran over a ford explorer the dumbass ford drivers think they can do what they want and expect me to move out of there way /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif wrong /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Read the rule book, buddy... All GM owners thinking they're better than Furd owners are required to yield to all Explorers, especially lifted spray painted ones /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Confedneck

[ QUOTE ]
    Read the rule book, buddy... All GM owners thinking they're better than Furd owners are required to yield to all Explorers, especially lifted spray painted ones, that have never had a female in them../forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed it for you!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Actually, I've had quite a smorgasboard of females in my vehicle... well... 4... but yeah... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif just gotta prove you wrong, bubbo /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. Confedneck

carting your mom and her friends to bingo doesnt count "bubbo" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well [darn]... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11. Confedneck

lmao..good to see you back anyways carl.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

This is what I always think of when I hear "Wyoming" and "weather" in the same sentence:

[​IMG]

Clicky, incase the pic won't display: http://wy.skywarn.net/photos/windsock.jpg

I stopped at a truck stop on I-80 one time and the wind nearly ripped the door off my truck when I opened it! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I actually know where that sign is too /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It's been a couple years, it's over by the airport somewhere if I remember right... by the doppler place /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Anyway, I get to deal with my doors flying off regularly, aint that great?

14. Confedneck

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, I get to deal with my doors flying off regularly, aint that great?

[/ QUOTE ]
    thats because you have a Ferd..

15. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    Read the rule book, buddy... All GM owners thinking they're better than Furd owners are required to yield to all Explorers, especially lifted spray painted ones /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    look at who won ford the back drivers door all the way back to his rear bumper is all fawked up chevy had to take his plastic molding out from between my fender and bumper and i need to buff his paint off my bumper and fender /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif oh and i got like 2 little dings on the fender /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sence you're complaining about Wy. Did you know that there is no gas stations along I-90 from Gillete to Buffalo. That's over 50 miles. I didn't know that when I passed Buffalo low on gas. Just bearly made it to Gillete. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Actually, I've had quite a smorgasboard of females in my vehicle...

[/ QUOTE ]

Carrying around your parents female pets to the vet doesn't count.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    oh and i got like 2 little dings on the fender

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen your truck before. Those dings were probably already there /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif