Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Have I ever mentioned?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Have I ever mentioned my deeply rooted hatred for mechanic shops? Surely there must be some good guys somewhere, but not in this town I believe. Well, actually, there are good guys at Little America, but they won't do my warranty work... I just had my front diff on the Jeep repaired, it took them a week to decide they were going to look at it, another week to do it, and the Jeep has been sitting outside since yesterday sometime (I drove by at 8 PM) but they're saying it won't be ready till around 2... I wonder if they even really fixed it... :confused:

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Is that you in the avatar pic?

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thats Carl...Goofy lookin fuk aint he.... :rotfl:

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

He has more hair than I seem to recall...

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

If you ever need tranny work, the shopt hat did my TH400/NP205 swap is in Cheyenne

7. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

8. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

i am always trying to be the nice guy. but when the boss is a s$$ you know what happens to the customers. and as for warenty work, thay are a pain to deal with at those companys. thats why we take so long to do it sometimes.

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yes, that's me...

Yes, he is...

If you look at the pics for the Batman thinger, I used to keep my hair that short... Then after my month in the Air Force, I decided I didn't want to voluntarily keep my hair that short after HAVING to wear it that short for a month... SO I grew it out... I was going to go out to an inch and do some kind of styling thing, but it got to about 1/4 inch and I wasn't liking the me with long hair look, so I trimmed it down to 7mm... Then I had a deal going with someone at work, if I grew my hair out for a certain amount of time (two months) I won and got free food... I got to about 1/4 inch again and decided to say screw the deal, looking good is more important to me than free meals... So I chopped it down to 10mm where it's been since... Here is a before and after page of my latest hair escapades: http://www.geocities.com/capman2k/stickers.html (I hope you like tilting your head to look at pictures)